Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anandjones said:
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
OK Fuck that Ima gonna go buy some blutac and play with it.
Are you Isaiah from teh IRC? o.O

Anyways, listen to Xcalibur. He has some great advice. Something that prevents you is if they indeed travel in packs, which is why you pick off or hunt them down one by one
wink.gif
(Actually the 'hunt them down' part does not make sense at all, so please ignore that).
BULLS-EYE anyway Princeicee this is the blog section. Hmm plus people at achool think im an intellectual freak. Is that a minus?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Practice on the bus lol. I go up to random people on a bus while I commute to school for a conversation from time to time. You just gota look for something to talk about. For example, if the girl was holding a newspaper and I happen to see what she's reading about, I talk about it. I get off topic talking about other things then ask for her email or number in the end.

It's not as hard as you think. You just get nervous and it scares the shit out of you, but if you let that overcome you, you're gonna have a lot of difficulty talking to her. Don't talk to her when you're nervous too. You'll probably stutter and forget what to say.

Just go for it. Find the chance to talk about something in common.

There was a girl before that I had a huge crush on. I found out she likes to paint, so I just talked about paintings with her to break the ice. I introduced myself than got to be close friends with her 'cause I sort of lost interest after a while.

Good luck.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
see i used to be under the impression that it's better to ask a girl out when you get to know her really well. that's actually wrong. girls would prefer to go out with a guy they barely know, as long as they make a first impression. pretty stupid i know, just speakin from my experience. they tell me it's cuz they have a "blank slate".

TheLifeRuiner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar thing.
Girl in my school (specifically who works at one of the school's stores)

Except I finally manned up and attempted to talk to her. lol
What I mean is that I finally went up to her, and when I did try to say something, I froze - for about a minute - and she just looked at me kinda funny, until I finally introduced myself...sort of. Haha...
She was nice though, and I asked her out too, and she said she would like to, but that she's really busy with school and work at the moment, which makes sense, since she works there every day.
Anyways, she said she would be there though.
So things are pretty cool.

Just throw yourself in there, haha. At least you'll have tried.

If you really do want to get over her though, then it'll probably be a while, so just ride it out. But if she's consuming your time that much in your head, then you should really talk to her. I know it's frightening times 10^99999999 power, but it's not so bad later. I'm relieved I did.

Like ripping off a bandaid. X[

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ripping off an old band-aid doesn't hurt THAT much. So yeah when it comes to Wednesday or Friday I'll try talking to her because that's really the only time we are close(Extra curricular activities).

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I think another girl has a crush on me D:, She talks to me likes there's no tomorrow. Honestly she not all that good, she's rather odd, I don't really like her, she seems like a friendly and nice person but she scares me. She just comes up to me a recess and fires an arrow at my sore heart. BUT I dodged it
smile.gif
(I think that was a good simile/metaphor thing). Anyway I feel much better now that people have given me advice about what I should do.
smile.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sometimes it's better to play safe and try to go talk with that latter girl you mentioned.

We don't know for sure, but being odd is not a minus point, the odder someone is, (usually) the stronger their positive point will be (from others' perspective of course, seeing a begger wielding a handphone will make it so positive to the extent it's weird, isn't it?).

Actually, how odd is she? We need a standard of course, but it's not all about high-class for humanity.

Well, I can only tell you random things, truth be told, in my 12 years of sentient life, I've never experienced the so-called crush, or the need to go and talk to a female
biggrin.gif
, they're all about music, fashion, and lifestyle... I dunno what's so great about those stuff, and I'm not interested in them either.

Well, I'm not someone who have interesting topics to talk about too, so yeah.

anandjones

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
agentgamma said:
anandjones said:
Something that prevents you is if they indeed travel in packs, which is why you pick off or hunt them down one by one
wink.gif
(Actually the 'hunt them down' part does not make sense at all, so please ignore that).
And DO NOT watch her until she is alone and then tell her.
That will just make you look a creepy stalker (and no one likes stalkers)
Haha, fair enough.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
~Kuraudo's Sword~ said:
Hmm it's not that easy I barely know her. Wouldn't it be weird if some guy you don't know just came up to you and asked you out? FAIL I FAIL (continues rant about emotional breakdown). OK Fuck that Ima gonna go buy some blutac and play with it.

i have the exact same problem and i agree with that statment

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't do anything. You shouldn't talk to her, cause you have 0 confidence. Anyone with 0 confidence should never talk to anyone.

So what if she's pretty. Dude, all the pretty ones are insecure. They know they are pretty, but are they really? Why is she out of your class? Cause you have no confidence, or because she is hotter then you?

Hotness does not mean a thing. What have you got going for yourself? What are your hobbies, likes, dislikes, and so on. Have any, or is this it. If you don't have any, stop playing games and going online, or you'll never be interesting and you'll never land a hot girl.

All the girls I knew that were 20 or younger that were hot, were insecure. Had not much else besides their hotness going for them. Once you strip away the layer that all guys want to get with them, their the easiest girls to get with. All you have to do, is 1- Be Confident, 2- Show her some shit she has never done before, 3- Never talk about how beautiful she is or how much you like her.

She doesn't want to be put on a pedestal. Every guy on earth tells her she is hot, and falls for her immediately. Show her you like her for a different reason then her hotness. Let her know that even though it's a bonus, its far from the main reason you dig her.

And by the way, you can go and talk to any girl at any time, under any situation if you have confidence. All you need to do is be amusing to her and her friends. Pop jokes, playfully make fun of her. Show interest in her friends. It's really easy if you just stop mentally beating yourself up.

The only question I have is why are there so many pansy's on this site? All the stuff I have seen is about love turmoil. Man, stop with the drama, and realize, even if you get rejected, the experience is priceless for next time. You'll never build confidence if you don't try. Just remember to be funny and entertaining, while making fun of her slightly and slightly complementarity to balance it all out when you talk to her, and your golden.

SpikeyBryan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
kill her family and friends

then she'll be sad want somebody to cry on, and bam, there it is.

although in all seriousness, don't do it. just find some common ground.

Nonono. Forget that last part. First, find insight on this subject through Master P. If you decide that you've "made sure it's good" and you're ready for it, follow Silent Sniper's idea.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
bring her some sweet potatoe pie, she'll probably spread her legs open right then and there

p.s. i saw it on manswers, sweet tater pie makes women horny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...