I have a crush

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alucard77 said:
Don't do anything. You shouldn't talk to her, cause you have 0 confidence. Anyone with 0 confidence should never talk to anyone.

wacko.gif

i've never been a playah but have had some decent luck with just going up to grlz and talking to them, if you get along then just move on from there. With girls you really really like this can be terrifying the first few times you try it, especially when your younger. But just do it, that's how you build confidence and it'll be easier next time.

(this is under the assumption you acually like her. if you want to just get into her vag., there are many ways to skin a cat (lol))
grog.gif

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The one i really like i have been in class for two years never talked to her etc. but then i 'saw her for the first time' and started talking to her, becoming friends with her. it's not that hard talking to girls
these are (in order) most important things to have:
1 have confidence most important part of all.
(2 Optional: be athletic, meaning do a sport etc.)
3 don't be a jerk, be nice to her
4 be a man, but don't do the wrong male things when ur with her.
5 never ever act like stalkers do
6 care for yourself meaning shaving, perfume, fix skin problems etc. a guy looking like a drunk beggar is never being wanted by a girl

these are kinda like most important things to even get in to picture for a girl, but to ''get'' the girl like becoming a love couple u just need to have confidence

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Find a way to talk to her without seeming so creepy, like if your extra curricular activties sometimes involve partnering, maybe you'll get lucky if she doesn't get someone. Or if she needs help, offer it. Start talking to her for a bit, then ask her out, if you really want to. Don't ask me how to do this part, because I can't think of anything for myself on this part.
cry.gif
Been talking to the same girl for a year, and nothing.
cry.gif

Sorry, e-motions.
frown.gif

Sorry, bad pun.
frown.gif

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I had a talk with a group of girls and it wasn't all that hard. I rather enjoyed it ^-^. I should talk with them more often... I saw my crush crying when I walked past her and I was like.. (Oh crap please don't hate me!)

masterjoel201

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, you talked to gerls??? no wai!!!

anyway, I have a friend who I really, really like, but she only thinks of me as a friend. I just kind of cope with that. You probably will like a different girl in about a month, and considering ur probably not in your 20's or 30's, you dont have to think about finding a wife yet. Deal with it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Dude!

If you walked past her and she was crying... you should take the opportunity and ask her if she's alright... instant ice breaker!
she'll get the idea that you care for her in no time, and I'm sure she'd love some comforting...

But I have to tell you something... Don't blow this problem out of proportion (for yourself). It's just a girl, a human being like yourself, talking to her shouldn't be a problem at all.

"Hi, I've been meaning to talk with you for a while now, but haven't got the courage of doing so... but now I'm overcoming my fears.... Hi! How are you doing?"

How would You react if she said that to you one afternoon? Even if you didn't have a crush on her, you'd be happy right? Someone who was a bit scared to talk to you? Kind of hard not to add 1 + 1...
I am pretty sure you wouldn't think (or say): "Hah, fuck you dipshit... LOLOLOLOL twat... idiot! LOL look at her lol hate her!! hahaha" right?

-insert psychological mirror here-

How would She react if YOU told her that? Even if she didn't have a crush on you, she'd be happy right? Someone who was a bit scared to talk to her? Kind of hard not to add 1+1...
Now, why ould she say (or think) "hah fuck you...."? She wouldn't! (unless she's a damn idiot!)

get what i'm aiming for here? I hope you do.

I found my girl in school, tracked her down and added her on a facebook-ish site... talked for a while... waved at each other in school, and finally one day i went to her and poked her, saying hi with a super blush. She turned around, looked at me. and turned away. then turned to me again, opened her mouth. and turned away again. and then turned to me once again, blushing like mad, saying hi. saw each other in school, and talked a bit, went out to drink hot chocolate in the winter afternoons, talking a bit about anything (Finding out she's a gaming manga anime nerd, whoop), and just talk about each other for a while.
Eventually, I kinda worked up my courage and said: I like you a lot.
then we hugged.

then we sat down.
and kissed.

and kissed some more.

we were together.

now that's 3 years and 1 month ago.
biggrin.gif

Isaiah

The Conductor
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
*frown* Honestly I don't know why... WHY guys like boobs and vagina's? I mean WTF It's like chinese medicine to guys.

(
frown.gif
bad simile)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@Kurado's Sword: I didn't mean it like that... I meant like: One day, you most probably want to have sex with that (or another) girl... not in a "OMGZ TEH BOOOBS!"-way... but.. in a loving way. you know... "the most intimate thing a couple may have, giving yourselves away at a most vulnerable state to care for each other"-way....
biggrin.gif
(you know what I mean)

@Costello: Awww thanks
smile.gif
Best part is: 100% true
biggrin.gif

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Alexrose said:
I know just how you feel.

I've felt like this for 3 years now for a girl in my school :/ . I would ask her out but:
A. It seems strange because I barely know her.
B. I wouldn't know what to say when I ask her out.
C. I wouldn't know where to take her, what to wear etc. etc.

First I added her on msn and we talked a lot, but then one day I was going to ask her out over msn, but I had a huge panic attack and couldn't do it, and I haven't talked to her since. It's been 6 months :S .

It's annoying, because I'm stupidly confident and, in fact, probably rather arrogant at times, so to me it's completely unnatural to be in a position like this.

But I did watch her in the common room a lot through lunch yesterday and she didn't get any roses (they sell them at our school on Valentine's day) or cards or chocolate, or on Facebook right now there's some app that lets you send Valentine presents, and she's not got anything off their either, so I could either chance talking to her today (but that would be both extremely obvious and awkward), or wait until her birthday, which is quite soon. My intentions would be so very clear if I talked to her today though >_> . It could go very cringe-worthy-ly.

I just wish she'd give some sort of sign. She doesn't act disinterested and when we used to talk on msn we got along well and we share a surprisingly lot of interests despite me being a gamer and her being popular

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms