Gaming i have a bit of a deliema with system transfer

UltraHurricane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm planning on getting a New 3DS XL soon and i want to run cfw on it but since my old 3DS has 10.1, system transfer is out of the question, i'm even willing to settle deactivating my NNID and redownloading everything on my N3DS if that's possible

D

Deleted User

I could be wrong but doesn't Nintendo deactivate and swap NNID's if you call them up?

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
i'm planning on getting a New 3DS XL soon and i want to run cfw on it but since my old 3DS has 10.1, system transfer is out of the question, i'm even willing to settle deactivating my NNID and redownloading everything on my N3DS if that's possible
Once you set up EmuNAND on the New 3DS I think you can firmware spoof it so that System Transfer will work.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I could be wrong but doesn't Nintendo deactivate and swap NNID's if you call them up?
Yes, apparently, if you tell them you sold your old 3DS before you got the new one and weren't able to system transfer, they will transfer the NNID for you.
I'm sure you know already, but make sure you verify the serial number before buying, as most n3DS now come with > 9.2 firmware.

Once you set up EmuNAND on the New 3DS I think you can firmware spoof it so that System Transfer will work.
Nope... both consoles have to be in the 9.0-9.5 range, since the n3DS can't use latest emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol