Gaming I have 20 Mega Gengar codes for Australians and NZers

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
(Rofl Aus events) I would love a code I live in a small town and my ebgames don't even know what a gengar is why can't they just go back to wifi ...

I'd love one too as like wilso quoted above i live in a small area and the people at my ebgames are a bunch of retards and no doubt have no clue, scrap that they DO HAVE NO CLUE. haha

TIA :)

nafebrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Id love one (two if possible)! Been to several stores all over Sydney and Wollongong but everyone sold out within 3 days! Been searching ever since and have really been bummed that my friend and I missed out.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could I have one code please? :)

Don't have an EB Games (or JB Hifi etc) nearby. Usually this wouldn't be a problem but with a truckload of assignments and exams, I don't really have the time to travel all the way just to get the code. OTL

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could I have one code please? :)

Don't have an EB Games (or JB Hifi etc) nearby. Usually this wouldn't be a problem but with a truckload of assignments and exams, I don't really have the time to travel all the way just to get the code. OTL
Check you PM.

I have 11 codes left ... get in quick.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

DarkAce0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can i have one please. Eb game sent me a email saying i can only get shiny mega genger at Armageddon expo in Auckland but i miss it this year a couldnt get the code.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to find out if they are indeed region specific, or if they will work in USA, as I believe X/Y were released at the same time world wide, they may be all the same.

dobbrunz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you have codes left please via PM
Last time you could get some free diancie codes but only for US so I would be happy to get one this time and be able to redeem this AU/EU Code :)

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd like to use a mega gengar in competitive sometime, and it's always more fun to use shinies even if they've got terrible IVs

Thanks in advance Logan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol