Gaming I have 20 Mega Gengar codes for Australians and NZers

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id love to ask for one, as I completely missed the event and did not hear about it till it was pretty much to late to get a code. I love collecting event pokemon!

But that is life, even though there is no shiny Gengar for Prime I would like to thank you for what your doing handing out so many codes to the people in the area they work for. That's very kind of you to do, you could have just thrown them away or something maybe even sold them. Instead your kind enough to give them out to those who want them

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
hi just checking if ur gave them all away already. i would like to have one thank you plz
if u have run out how can you get more or how can people find them in the future?

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I thinks it must work on EUR too. I tried to get mine bit they told me i had to buy something from the store of 20€ or more to get it. I didnt like it, so i left in protest. Emailed Nintendo about that...

Anywho..if your could get me one I would be very greatfull.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update I do have codes left and I will go through the thread and give them out tomorrow... sick in bed today :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Constantly on web forums complaining about how wronged they have been, instead of taking action...