Hacking I got the HBL a few hours ago, and it worked perfectly fine. Now i get "FSGetMountSource Failed."

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
That usually happens when you don't have the correct files on the sd card, it gets corrupted, or there is no sd card detected. If you are using a micro sd adapter i would recommend trying another adapter as the original could be faulty. If not, then double check if the files are there and intact.

Poopeekaska

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That usually happens when you don't have the correct files on the sd card, it gets corrupted, or there is no sd card detected. If you are using a micro sd adapter i would recommend trying another adapter as the original could be faulty. If not, then double check if the files are there and intact.
Oops, i didn't have my SD card in my Wii U.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All of the above also the wiiu sd card slot is very temperamental try blowing into it as the smallest bit if dust makes it not work lol well blowing the sd card slot always works for me at least when I get that error brings back memories of having to do that with my Nes back in the 90s. Edit never mind op sorted problem at same time I posted this lol

Reactions: Deleted User

I2ichardt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you need to run the exploit first, you have to run the exploit before hbl if the console has been turned off since the last time you ran it

D

Deleted User

I didn't have my SD card in and my Wii U just froze, didn't say this error lol.

w/e glad you got it fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte