Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
...And I made this.

zk0kf6.png

Simple, only took me 2 hours to make. And, it would have to be shrunk slightly to actually fit in a DS game case. However, that would be like a 5 minute job. Lemme know what you guys think.

EDIT: Here's one that's inlay-friendly. Should be as easy as print, cut out, and slip in your DS case.
bef2gx.png

EDIT: And a third version, this time I did listen to you guys and added a fake UPC code and a official Nintendo seal.
o0pgrs.png

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sanoblue said:
Skyline969 said:
sanoblue said:
nice would love one for the R4 original and Ezflash V
EZ-Flash I would consider. But the R4 I would just make a tombstone for, as it's a dead piece of technology IMO.
tongue.gif
lol all the more reason to make a case to shelf it lol
D-damn you and your good logic! XD

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
sanoblue said:
Skyline969 said:
sanoblue said:
nice would love one for the R4 original and Ezflash V
EZ-Flash I would consider. But the R4 I would just make a tombstone for, as it's a dead piece of technology IMO.
tongue.gif
lol all the more reason to make a case to shelf it lol
D-damn you and your good logic! XD
Muhahahahhaa
rofl.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Much more constructive than when I get bored. The last time I was bored and decided to make something, I got out my Warhammer 40K Orks and gave one of my Gretchins a Santa hat with modelling putty.

d3monsting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my god!
It's BEAUTIFUL!
You should add a UPC code too.... and a fake Nintendo logo thingy.... PLEASE do one for the R4, and you could use that one pic on one of the thingys.... Also, the topic "I got bored" isn't very educational... maybe you could change it to something more appropriate for this beautiful case thingy you made?

+1
Thank you for this beautiful creation
smile.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, adding a UPC code wouldn't be SO hard, but then again I wanted this to look the least like retail as possible, and yet be fancy enough for storage. Hence why I also didn't add a Nintendo logo or Nintendo seal of authenticity. I could have, as the template I used had all of that, but I got rid of it all. I wanted to make it look more like the AceKard 2i's box than a DS game box. However, if you guys have any more suggestions as to how I could make it better let me know.

And as for doing this for other cards, I'd probably do them for ones I own. Currently, I only own an AK2i and an M3 Real, so we'll see what happens.

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty f'in sweet. The acekard logos are lacking some quality though.. but all you have to do is replace them with some higher res. pics.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
coattails said:
Pretty f'in sweet. The acekard logos are lacking some quality though.. but all you have to do is replace them with some higher res. pics.
Yeah, unfortunately those were the best I could find. All that they are is the logo taken from a scan of the AK2i box, and then I ran it through GIMP to get rid of the brownish coloration of the background. And voila.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky