Hacking I Got A Tiny White Dot On Top Of My DSi XL

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys I've just notice on top of my dsi xl dark brown Is a white mark. I don't know Is It dirt or part of the dsi shiny surface etc. I've also sorted my acekard 2i today after updating It on my friends dsi. And everything Is working fine now on my dsi xl. Thanks for your time.

flatoutvincent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need4speed said:
Hi guys I've just notice on top of my dsi xl dark brown Is a white mark. I don't know Is It dirt or part of the dsi shiny surface etc. I've also sorted my acekard 2i today after updating It on my friends dsi. And everything Is working fine now on my dsi xl. Thanks for your time.
if its on the screen its a dead pixel

D

Deleted User

Have you tried wiping it off with a soft cloth? (Not sure if DSi XL comes with one, think my Wii did so it's possible, I mean the sort of cloth you get with glasses/spectacles)

If it's on the screen itself and doesn't come off, it is probably a dead pixel as flatoutvincent says.

If it's ont he housing itself and doesn't come off, feck knows what caused it.
happy.gif

Either way if it's a manufacturing defect like a dead pixel or malformed case/paintwork you should be able to get it replaced.
happy.gif

well that's enough of my waffling. :-P

D

Deleted User

ProtoKun7 said:
alcaholjunkie said:
He already said it wasn't on the screen.

Maybe it is just a fleck of paint or dirt or something that got stuck underneath.

I started typing my previous waffling before he posted that it wasn't on the screen and I couldn't be arsed to edit.
happy.gif

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alcaholjunkie said:
Have you tried wiping it off with a soft cloth? (Not sure if DSi XL comes with one, think my Wii did so it's possible, I mean the sort of cloth you get with glasses/spectacles)

If it's on the screen itself and doesn't come off, it is probably a dead pixel as flatoutvincent says.

If it's ont he housing itself and doesn't come off, feck knows what caused it.
happy.gif

Either way if it's a manufacturing defect like a dead pixel or malformed case/paintwork you should be able to get it replaced.
happy.gif

well that's enough of my waffling. :-P

Thats really funny
smile.gif
I think that white dot Is paint work on top the case I think. I've been trying to clean It of all day using a soft cloth. I'll just Ingore It. Its not I'm going to be seeing all the time.

Zabii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG A SPOT?! ON MY GAME SYSTEM?! Seriously dude don't baby your stuff like that. Put screen protector on it and other than that a scuff or spot is just that, a scuff or a spot.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
referencer said:
Your DS is experiencing symptoms of early onset AIDs.

I'm.... I'm sorry.

rofl2.gif
+1

It could just be you smacked your system on something without knowing about it, and it left a mark. Could you remember any times that might have happened? Or possibly you have a little brother/sister who played with it and got that mark?

The picture isn't the best of pictures, can't really see anything, and what part of the DS that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...