Hacking I erased Vitashell after downgrade cuz molecule shell won't apear (idiot)

VitaGuys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So , I was following vitaguide to get my cfw.

I was at 3.73 and already downgraded to 3.60.

I got to the step that I needed to install henkaku, but molecule refused to apear, and the website said:
"If you have just downgraded and have VitaShell in your memory card, HENkaku won’t install MolecularShell as it will detect a pre-existing taiHEN config. This will not be an issue."

So I went to the next step which describes molecule shell, so I went and deleted my vitashell and started again. Still can't get molecule to apear, and now h-encore won't work cuz i'm at 3.60, only via the website, but I can't find other way to install the vitashell.vpk so I can continue the process.

Can someone help?

VitaGuys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
push R when you enter henkaku from the browser. that will reinstall molecular shell.
I saw on the troubleshot to do that, but I was waiting for it to show me the message. Thing was, as soon as the molecule install window pops up, I had to press R and it reinstalled everything without a problem since I didn't had Vitashell installed <3 It worked!

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill