Henkaku settings gone, stuck in safe mode

Chino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After searching for solutions for 3 hours I'm at a loss. This happened right after installing the kubridge plugin and editing the config in ur0/tai. After rebooting my Vita 1000 and going in VitaShell I can only access ux0. Safe mode is now enabled and the Henkaku settings in the System Settings app is gone.

I can't reinstall henkaku because the system is on 3.65 and I can't reset the taiHEN config because I'm stuck in safe mode. Enso just tells me to disable safe mode, which I can't do. Holding L or R during boot does nothing. I can't transfer or delete anything via VitaShell because I'm stuck in safe mode. The Tai folder is in ur0 so I don't have access to that either. I'm not using sd2vita currently. Plugins still work and I get the molecule logo on boot.

How can I reset the config if I'm stuck in safe mode? Is my best option to do a complete factory reset, install h-encore and then reset the config that way?

EDIT: Solved. Resetting the taihen config with h-encore didn't work at first. Using h-encore to install enso, uninstall the hack, reinstall the hack, and then resetting the config fixed it.

Last edited by Chino,

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After searching for solutions for 3 hours I'm at a loss. This happened right after installing the kubridge plugin and editing the config in ur0/tai. After rebooting my Vita 1000 and going in VitaShell I can only access ux0. Safe mode is now enabled and the Henkaku settings in the System Settings app is gone.

I can't reinstall henkaku because the system is on 3.65 and I can't reset the taiHEN config because I'm stuck in safe mode. Enso just tells me to disable safe mode, which I can't do. Holding L or R during boot does nothing. I can't transfer or delete anything via VitaShell because I'm stuck in safe mode. The Tai folder is in ur0 so I don't have access to that either. I'm not using sd2vita currently. Plugins still work and I get the molecule logo on boot.

How can I reset the config if I'm stuck in safe mode? Is my best option to do a complete factory reset, install h-encore and then reset the config that way?

EDIT: Solved. Resetting the taihen config with h-encore didn't work at first. Using h-encore to install enso, uninstall the hack, reinstall the hack, and then resetting the config fixed it.
I was stuck on one vita like that. Complete factory reset, hack it again , downgrade to 3.60 ,hack it again and install enso , install vitashell to NEAR app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself