Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Martin Luther King dreamt about racial equality I dreamt about buying a Gamecube controller. The dream goes like this, I went into a shop and bought what was a rather nasty looking plastic Gamecube controller for £9.50. I went home and tried using it. And I found it was felt very cheap and terribly nasty. I've been looking at picking up a GC controller and memory card for my Wii so maybe my subconscious is telling me something.

In more awwww news, my little niece started her first day of school last week. I saw a picture of her in her school uniform and she looks awwwwww. I immediately called my Dad to see it and he got all teary saing "she looks beautiful." Which isn't out of character for the man as he is phenomenally paternal. Dad than calls my Mum too see the picture and than spends several minutes convincing her to see it. She sees the picture and leaves soon after. Mum isn't particularly maternal. I just got of the phone to my nephew and he was telling about his cereal. He also wants me to come visit his house so we can play. In two years he'll be staring school. Where has all the time gone?

Lastly, Fuck you Popcap. I've been playing Peggle on my phone like a drug whore to drugs!

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
official game cube pads are very good though the cable maybe a bit short. i bought one purple pad and since theyre rare and used gamecubes are so cheap i bought a whole camecube console soley for its pad, the origina official memory card does not have much space, go for a big 3rd party manufactured memory card or it will fill up very quickly. if the cable is not long enough for you there are official extension cable around somewhere.

how do you get an avatar by you name i couldn't figure it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-