I don't normally post in "introduction" threads but apparently I need to do that because....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Just do what @Dionicio3 does: Replying with one to three words posts to as much threads as you can. Words like "yeah" "cool" "hey nice work" the possibilities are endless! If he managed to get 3k posts in almost a year, you sure can get 10 posts in 10 minutes.

Haha, yeah, except forum noobs have the aforementioned post timer that's at least 2 minutes, so even Beerus' feat of 15 posts in 30 minutes would be impossible, unless he can browse to other threads and type in nanoseconds, but he may be an android, so I don't want to make assumptions.

War zone? :gun:

Oh, that reminds me, I need to get back to my game of Ogre Battle....

I'll come back to this battle later, after I level up my dragons some more! :yaywii:

Reactions: DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's creepy...
Im your daddy thats why

ok i know mods will delete this and my previous post so i apologize for the shitpost xd stay cool dionicio, was just shitposting kk?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Haha, yeah, except forum noobs have the aforementioned post timer that's at least 2 minutes, so even Beerus' feat of 15 posts in 30 minutes would be impossible, unless he can browse to other threads and type in nanoseconds, but he may be an android, so I don't want to make assumptions.

War zone? :gun:

Oh, that reminds me, I need to get back to my game of Ogre Battle....

I'll come back to this battle later, after I level up my dragons some more! :yaywii:
Is the game any good? If there are dragons you can actually use i might give it a try

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Im your daddy thats why

ok i know mods will delete this and my previous post so i apologize for the shitpost xd stay cool dionicio, was just shitposting kk?
Screenshot_2017-10-03-13-27-18.png
:thinking:

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Is the [Ogre Battle] any good? If there are dragons you can actually use i might give it a try

Well, there's aren't that many dragons in the game, but the ones that are there are cool. They all start out as basic dragons, but you can change their class based on alignment.
I have one of each of the 3 types of Dragon:

The Black Dragon is the Evil type
Red Dragon is the Neutral Type
and Silver Dragon is the Goody-two-shoes-though-technically-dragons-have-4-feet-so-I-guess-that-makes-him-goody-four-shoes.

Mine are classed up to "Tiamat," "Red Dragon II," and "Gold Dragon," respectively.

There's one more class for each dragon to attain: "Zombie Dragon, "Salamander," and "Platinum Dragon."

You can get dragons really early in the game, just by roaming around the mountains on the first couple maps. They attack you as a random neutral character, and you can ask them to join you, and they always do (I've never been refused yet, but it may be affected by your charisma score).

You can also get dragons later, if you level up your Beastman all the way into a Dragon Master (which you can do by level 12) , then you can just hire all the dragons you want.

I suppose technically you could make an army of ALL dragon units! But there are lots of other troop types you will probably want to have: https://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588541-ogre-battle-the-march-of-the-black-queen/faqs/74349

I like the dragons to go along with my main character though, even if I can only keep 2 dragons in my unit at a time. So I keep the more evil-y dragons with me... and I let the good dragon go with a different goody-goody unit, because your reputation suffers if you liberate towns with evil units...

The game itself is like, uh, tactical combat? You put your units together and steer them around the battlefield (in real time, though you can pause and issue commands) and liberate towns, find hidden treasure, and fight the enemy units until you can defeat the main boss at the castle on each different map, while leveling up and equipping your troops.

If you like that kind of game, then definitely give it a try. It may take a little time to get into this type of game, and it's a bit slow-going at first until you learn the in's and out's, but the in-game-tutorial-ing is pretty good.
I'm playing the SNES version, but I think there was a PS1 version too.

Oh, look at that; I made an actual quality contribution post, and it won't even give me +1 to my post count! Oh, the unfairness of it all! I shall now whine about it for days upon days and lament the unjustness of the cruel, uncaring, empty world, while the peasants mock, deride and throw moldy fruits and brown M&M's at me! Woe, despair, and agony on me!! Deep dark depression, excessive mystery!! :cry:

*back to my game of Ogre Battle* :yaywii:

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's aren't that many dragons in the game, but the ones that are there are cool. They all start out as basic dragons, but you can change their class based on alignment.
I have one of each of the 3 types of Dragon:

The Black Dragon is the Evil type
Red Dragon is the Neutral Type
and Silver Dragon is the Goody-two-shoes-though-technically-dragons-have-4-feet-so-I-guess-that-makes-him-goody-four-shoes.

Mine are classed up to "Tiamat," "Red Dragon II," and "Gold Dragon," respectively.

There's one more class for each dragon to attain: "Zombie Dragon, "Salamander," and "Platinum Dragon."

You can get dragons really early in the game, just by roaming around the mountains on the first couple maps. They attack you as a random neutral character, and you can ask them to join you, and they always do (I've never been refused yet, but it may be affected by your charisma score).

You can also get dragons later, if you level up your Beastman all the way into a Dragon Master (which you can do by level 12) , then you can just hire all the dragons you want.

I suppose technically you could make an army of ALL dragon units! But there are lots of other troop types you will probably want to have: https://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588541-ogre-battle-the-march-of-the-black-queen/faqs/74349

I like the dragons to go along with my main character though, even if I can only keep 2 dragons in my unit at a time. So I keep the more evil-y dragons with me... and I let the good dragon go with a different goody-goody unit, because your reputation suffers if you liberate towns with evil units...

The game itself is like, uh, tactical combat? You put your units together and steer them around the battlefield (in real time, though you can pause and issue commands) and liberate towns, find hidden treasure, and fight the enemy units until you can defeat the main boss at the castle on each different map, while leveling up and equipping your troops.

If you like that kind of game, then definitely give it a try. It may take a little time to get into this type of game, and it's a bit slow-going at first until you learn the in's and out's, but the in-game-tutorial-ing is pretty good.
I'm playing the SNES version, but I think there was a PS1 version too.

Oh, look at that; I made an actual quality contribution post, and it won't even give me +1 to my post count! Oh, the unfairness of it all! I shall now whine about it for days upon days and lament the unjustness of the cruel, uncaring, empty world, while the peasants mock, deride and throw moldy fruits and brown M&M's at me! Woe, despair, and agony on me!! Deep dark depression, excessive mystery!! :cry:

*back to my game of Ogre Battle* :yaywii:
Sounds like a good game to play in bed with a snes emu on your cellphone, so thanks for talking more about it, i will give it a try :P

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s quite fascinating trying to figure out how someone’s got the time to make 3K posts since Febuary.

Also, I just realised the OP joined for the bounty. Please don’t tell me that next he’ll openly say this site sucks.
this site sucks

(?

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Also, I just realised the OP joined for the bounty. Please don’t tell me that next he’ll openly say this site sucks.

How dare you even suggest such a thing?!

I would never say that!

this site sucks

Quoted for Truth.

Also, I just realized that I'm in an inter-dimensional loophole where my post count is only 9, yet I can still post pictures of my cats!

Yes, that is my cat, ToeBiter.

Last edited by Mr_Reaper,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol