Hacking I can't figure out R4rts with super scribblenauts

psychoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the R4i sdhc revolution for ds. The box also says SDHC upgrade in orange and gives the url www.r4rts.com. I upgraded my kernel to 2.8 provided by that site and it lists 5264 as fixed compatablity, but I tried every copy I could find plus the xdelta fix, but nothing I did would get past the intro loop. I even tried the latest clean copies and still no progress. I figure I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure out what it is. This is the only game that has ever given me any trouble.

psychoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the cart sucks, but it has worked great with everything but this. I am waiting for a DS2 in the mail I ordered from ShopTemp over a month ago(hope it is actually coming). At any rate it seems it should still work now with the new kernel and a clean copy and I'd still like to figure it out.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It depends on whether the patch was made SPECIFICALLY for your cart.

If it was it should work.

If it wasn't then tough luck, no one's going to make one because your cart's just one of the thousands of R4 clones out there.

psychoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get no one is making a patch specific for a clone cart. I really figured I must not have gotten the correct copy or possible didn't do the xdelta thing right. And since the website says it fixes the combatibilty I also figured I would be good to go with any copy. If not, what exactly did they fix? Also how would I find a patch specific to my cart if there is one? Like I mentioned before, this is the only thing thats given me any trouble so I never had to worry about patching or compatibilty before so that's why I am unfamilar with it. Also other games I am aware of that have had AP have been patched for all carts and released so those worked for me, but there seems to be no patch for all with just this particular game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P