I Made a mess with my Switch, all games do not work anymore.

VicMac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi All,
i think a made a mess with my Modified Switch.
My sons were playing at some game and suddendly Switch crashed.
Now I can't make it no more play games.
We've always been using r4i-sdhc Payload injector. It is quite old and based on ArgonNX
The payloads were initially HEkate 5.1.1 and Reinx 2.4

We somehow (that's the perfect term...somehow) managed to upgrade until 13.1 firmware with corresponding Atmosphere and sigpatches and all was working somehow fine. Until some days ago at lease ;-)

Now i can't no more load games. I upgraded to latest firmware, upgraded to latest Atmosphere, tried all the all in one firmware, now Console loads fine but no game boots.
I think it should be somehow related to the chain of payloads (fusee.bin ? Fusee-secondary? who knows) i did before loading atmosphere, but i simply not able to get out ok this situation.

Can someone helps me finding why games do not load or what did i made bad ? And what can i do to fix it ?

My children are somehow crying !

P.S.
Have i wrote enough "somehow" ???
P.P.S.
Just kidding, i've a bit of expertise, but doing this thing of upgrading/sigpatching once in a year and in a rush produces this kind of results. So, sorry for the mess but thanks if someone could help me in a efficient way B-)
TheMac

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
And make sure that the sigpatches for Atmosphere are in the Atmosphere folder and the sigpatches for Hekate are in the bootloader folder. If you forget either one then it looks like none of the game works anymore.

VicMac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, i thinks fusee.bin was the issue. I upgraded both atmosph and the bin and started directly with new hekate.
I knew it was a matter of payloads. Thanks to both :-D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh