Hacking I can't calibrate the touch screen properly

incognito54

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

O think my touch screen may be damaged. I calibrated it and everything seemed fine, the four squares in the corners responded to touch, but the middle upper part is kind of funky.
Like in colors, I try to draw a straight vertical line bottom to top, and when i get to the middle the line progressively slides right while the stylus is still centered.
My DS is fairly recent, so do you think this is an issue warranty will cover?

D

Deleted User

As long as your DS isn't older than a year you should be able to send it to Nintendo and get a replacement.

Nintendo has a fairly good customer support and your issue sounds more like a defective touch screen than a software problem to me. I haven't used 'colors' so I don't know if it's a known issue with it that occurs under some conditions.

Try calling them and explain your problem (leaving out the homebrew part) to one of their service employees before you send it, though.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That sounds exactly like mine.. from the middle and down , the screen is "uncalibrated" and the most left of the screen at the edge isnt "touchable" because when i hit those spots it hits like ½CM to the right.. :/ i'm thinking of getting it back to the shop, or maybe back to Nintendo? which do you think is best?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1