Gaming I can't believe it's almost over.

zellthemedic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Case 3-5.

As in, game 3, case 5.

The Bikini one.

(That's the way PW cases are talked about. Eg. The Kitaki one in AJ is 4-2, Circus one in JFA is 2-3, Trés Bien one in T&T is 3-3, etc.)

Oh my God.

3-5 was amazing. Easily the most thrilling case of the series.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
zellthemedic said:
FlameTakuya said:
Case 3-5.

As in, game 3, case 5.

The Bikini one.

(That's the way PW cases are talked about. Eg. The Kitaki one in AJ is 4-2, Circus one in JFA is 2-3, Trés Bien one in T&T is 3-3, etc.)

Oh my God.

That obviously goes without saying. ^^

Feenie x Iris = best pairing ever.

I hope she comes back in GS5...

D

Deleted User

FlameTakuya said:
zellthemedic said:
FlameTakuya said:
Case 3-5.

As in, game 3, case 5.

The Bikini one.

Oh my God.

That obviously goes without saying. ^^

Feenie x Iris = best pairing ever.

I hope she comes back in GS5...

How about
Dahlia x Kristoph
wink.gif

Phoenix + Iris vs Dahlia + Kristoph... how epic would that fight be!

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JFA was annoying at times.. I remember presenting every evidence and every profile to everyone when I couldn't remember what happened before or didn't know how to proceed. Glad they had taken out presenting profiles, that messes the game up.

D

Deleted User

Huh?

There weren't any particular spoilers in my post :S

Other than character names...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
FlameTakuya said:
If a player had played T&T but not played AJ, or vice versa, then pairing them with another person from another game is sorta spoiling on their personality, no?

Not really, you could just play the first Ace Attorney game and move to Apollo Justice and still get most of the story.
They left out a lot of the old characters it seems.

xJonny said:
QUOTE(Yugge @ Apr 4 2008, 04:48 PM) Ace attorney is based on comedy

I disagree, it's based on a good storyline with some humour to the emotions in game.

This game plays on emotions a lot.
The final trial in T&T especially.

The final "OBJECTION!" Phoenix gave made me drop a tear
unsure.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
xcalibur said:
FlameTakuya said:
If a player had played T&T but not played AJ, or vice versa, then pairing them with another person from another game is sorta spoiling on their personality, no?

Not really, you could just play the first Ace Attorney game and move to Apollo Justice and still get most of the story.

...You totally missed my point. D:

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
FlameTakuya said:
xcalibur said:
FlameTakuya said:

...You totally missed my point. D:

.... wait, what?

Well what was you're point then?
I can't see anything past what i saw in the first place.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Alright, alright, I'll explain my point in full.

SPOILER WARNING. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE PLAYED BOTH TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS AND APOLLO JUSTICE.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Okay now. Quoting warm's post...

"Dahlia x Kristoph"
"Phoenix + Iris vs Dahlia + Kristoph... how epic would that fight be!"

If I've played Trials and Tribulations, but not Apollo Justice, I would know about Dahlia's whole poisonous and devilish profile, but not Kristoph's real personality, right?

Pairing him up with Dahlia probably means that they are roughly of the same personality. (Which is the case for a large number of pairings)

But I wouldn't know anything about Kristoph, since he's Apollo's mentor and appears to be a good member of society.

So pairing him up with Dahlia actually makes me sort of guess what his real personality is, and thus, spoiling nearly the entire game of Apollo Justice for me.

The same can be said for Dahlia if I've only played Apollo Justice and not Trials and Tribulations.

END SPOILERS.

I hope you see my point... I don't think that came out very well, though. ^^;

Also, I have no idea how to make a spoiler tag, so I'm posting this the same way that I post spoilers on GameFAQs. >.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
(Reffering to the original post) Oh brother i feel your pain, everytime i finished a PW game i was so sad because i would have to wait for the next. I see alot of debate on wich PW game is the best and why, and nobody seems to have the same list as i do, here's mine, from favorite to least favorite (even if they are all great, maybe except for JFA). PW1, AJ, PW3, PW2. PW1 wins because of many reasons, but the main one is because it took alot of guts to make a game like that, and it turned out so well. Like some other guy said, catching a witness in a lie and hearing the OBJECTION music was THE MOST EPIC moment in my video gamer's life, no doubts.

D

Deleted User

There's Gyakuten Kenji coming soon...
IN JAPAN.

Well, that means about another year for America...
Boo.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Phoenix Wright. Rocks. My. Brain.

Phoenix Wright has to be the best series ever. Thing is, I have no idea why. By rights a courtroom drama where you just present evidence should be rubbish! But it's awesome.
PW1 was the best, just because it was the first and most original experience. As for the others, I can't really decide which was the best. I don't understand why everyone complained about AJ's last case, 'cause I thought it was pretty good and had an awesome twist and cliffhanger.

Anyway, all of you on about good point-and-click mysteries have missed out Another Code, the obvious one. Still was a pretty good game. Aaaand, Broken Sword is being remade for DS at some point I think, which will be really awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome