Hacking i bought supercard ds one

hjfbv1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and i wasnt sure, is it suposed to come with a micro sd card? i diddnt get one but i had one so im all good. i just need to find what i need and i dont know what im looking for. it tells me

"no find scfw.sc please turn off nds"

yes it says it just like that, so at anyrate can anyone tell me where to find this? im guessing its the SuperCard FirmWare. ive searched scfw.sc on google and diddnt find anything so any help would be amazing!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You have to get a microSD. Then place these (you've got a white one, right? that means it's the SDHC version) files on the microSD.

Insert the microSD in the SCDS One and you're set.

ipumuk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. read this:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=88932

2. then read this again:

QUOTE said:
Setting up the cart is fairly simple. It's really just a task of copying and pasting. Anyone can do it, if they just follow the steps below. Let's get this Micro SD and the SuperCard DS One set up.

Now, first, you'll need to connect your Micro SD card to your computer (The SuperCard DS One package comes with a free, complementary Micro SD reader for your PC, you can use that or whatever other method of connecting your Micro SD card to your computer). The Micro SD card needs to be formatted to FAT16 or FAT32 (either is fine - the SuperCard DS One supports both of the formats). Once you've done that, we can move on to the next step.

The SuperCard DS One comes with a mini CD-ROM with the necessary files for setting up your SuperCard DS One.
You can set SuperCard DS One up, straight from out of the box! No need to download any files from the Internet.
Like stated before, I recommend downloading and using the latest files (which you can get from GBAtemp.net or the SuperCard website).

So, you'll need to insert the SuperCard SD One mini CD-ROM into your disc drive or download the latest file to your computer.
Open up the directory of the CD-ROM.
You should see two folders - one named 'English' and one with Chinese text.
Assuming you're using an English SuperCard DS One, open the 'English' folder. Once you've opened that folder, you'll see seven folders. The one that you'll need to open (for this flashcart) is the 'DS(ONE) SDHC_version' folder.
Once inside that folder, you'll see a RAR file. Open that RAR file up.
You'll see three files. The 'readme.txt' file and the HTML file are of no concern for now.
Click on the 'eng' folder, and extract the 'scshell' file (necessary for Moonshell - a media player application for the DS) and the 'MSFORSC.NDS' file to the root of your Micro SD card. The necessary files for your SuperCard DS One are now on your MicroSD card. Continue to the next step.

You're now ready to start copying NDS ROMs to your Micro SD card.
The SuperCard DS One can play clean, un-patched ROMs.
There is no need for patching your backup NDS ROMs with any software.
So, with Windows Explorer (or whatever file manager your OS uses), all you need to do is place the ROMs on your Micro SD card (they can be wherever you want to place them; I recommend that you keep organized and create a folder specifically for NDS ROMs).

3. then download the firmware from here:
http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scdsone_sdhc.htm

4. read nr 2. again and do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I hate when there is a line at the gang bang