Hacking "i bought my flashcart from.." Thread

blaze862

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got my shitty pandora3ds card from a small store in a flea market. It's website has no support at all and has been inactive since 2011 and i still have yet to figure out what it is a clone of... if it is a clone at all. Never forget my $49 :(
If i was to give an overall rating i'd probably have to give it a 0.1/10
definitely a negative vote

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seem's he's some kind of bot judging his country flag and that the shop only sends to USA/Canada.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, doesn't say its only for USA/Canada.
Or it can be someone who bought from them after reading all the positive reviews and simply clicked sign in through facebook :glare:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I got mine from modchipsdirect.com. It took more than a month to arrive in the US even though I paid for 1-2 day shipping. Customer support was terrible as well. Don't buy from them.

I will still count it as positive because they delivered the card... the idea of this thread is to keep scammers or\and CC thefts away
but i will make a note about issues..
can you post the price of the shipping values? the normal price and the price you paid for fast shipping

I bought my gateway from https://www.peachds.com/ , it is a great website .
i am sorry, but i will have to refuse your vote.. reasons are: you joined today, first post on this thread, see rules for more information...

i bought my sky3ds from " game4deal" received fast and all works fine .
i am sorry, i can't accept your vote because you didn't posted the full internet address (it can be .com .me .it .co.uk .cn .anything).. edit your post and notify me either on profile or PM, and add info to the post about the shop experience, including the address that the shop sent from (country) when you ordered, shipping times, etc... until then your vote will continue on HOLD

Last edited by migles,

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
it can't be beat by any other shop if your in the states.
It seem's he's some kind of bot judging his country flag and that the shop only sends to USA/Canada.

Yeah, doesn't say its only for USA/Canada.

guys, please avoid talking on here, as said on the rules, i want a clean thread... i appreciated the warning, but the talk that had come after...
@GamerzHell9137 thanks for the tip, i didn't knew peach sent only for usa..
@xenon, does peach ship from usa? or elsewhere?

[at] other folks, i'd love if you guys posted where the stores ship from.. so people can have idea what delivery times can be expected..

I bought my gateway from modchipsdirect. It came in 2 days and was an easy process. USA/Canada seller.
edit your post to add the website suffix. (full internet address)
years ago there was 2 shops, one "realhotstuff.com" and the other "realhotstuff.hk" and there was yet another one "usahotstuff.something"
and if you know, this also happens with flashcarts where they can be "r4ids.cn" "r4ids.me" etc...

this is the reason i require full address... a person can go to the wrong place without a full address...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, please avoid talking on here, as said on the rules, i want a clean thread... i appreciated the warning, but the talk that had come after...
@GamerzHell9137 thanks for the tip, i didn't knew peach sent only for usa..
@xenon, does peach ship from usa? or elsewhere?

[at] other folks, i'd love if you guys posted where the stores ship from.. so people can have idea what delivery times can be expected..

edit your post to add the website suffix. (full internet address)
years ago there was 2 shops, one "realhotstuff.com" and the other "realhotstuff.hk" and there was yet another one "usahotstuff.something"
and if you know, this also happens with flashcarts where they can be "r4ids.cn" "r4ids.me" etc...

this is the reason i require full address... a person can go to the wrong place without a full address...

Peachds ships from within the US (California) with legit stock with the product's original packaging. there accepted payment methods are Paypal/Credit Card/Venmo/Square Cash. Also i'm very sure since they use USPS and there support is easy to contact you could pay for priority mail international if your out of the states but from what i've read on there support forums they don't like shipping out of the country because of long shipping times, though this can be remedied if you request to pay for priority mail and not request first class mail which is primarily used only for the US. Also if people are wondering about shipping times I paid 5$ (I contacted them on request) for 3 day priority and it came on time.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
Reactions: migles

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
peach ships from within the US (California) with legit stock with the products original packaging.

Also i'm very sure since they use USPS and there support is easy to contact you could pay for priority mail international if your out of the states but from what i've read on there support forums they don't like shipping out of the country because of long shipping times, though this can be remedied if you request to pay for priority mail.

would you edit your first post with this extra info, so everything gets nicer and richer?

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I will still count it as positive because they delivered the card... the idea of this thread is to keep scammers or\and CC thefts away
can you post the price of the shipping values? the normal price and the price you paid for fast shipping

The regular shipping was 5$, fast shipping was 14$

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I buy my flashcarts from modchipsdirect.com (2 sky and a lot of gateway cards, not only for me, off course)

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my Gateway from modchipcentral.com. Had to wait a couple days for their stock to come in, but as soon as it did they shipped it and I received it quickly.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The regular shipping was 5$, fast shipping was 14$

add it to the first post you made, so it's easier to see how they basically stole 10$...

I buy my flashcarts from modchipsdirect.com (2 sky and a lot of gateway cards, not only for me, off course)
yeah but this is not a thread to talk about where do you shop, its a thread to share experience about a shop... if you could be more specific and details about what you bought and how was costumer support, shiping times, where do they sent the packages it would be super nice..

The votes should be shown like this:

+1 / -1

i will use your suggestion, i am still trying to figure out a desing or way to write the list

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

i am sorry, but i will have to refuse your vote.. reasons are: you joined today, first post on this thread, see rules for more information...

i am sorry, i can't accept your vote because you didn't posted the full internet address (it can be .com .me .it .co.uk .cn .anything).. edit your post and notify me either on profile or PM, and add info to the post about the shop experience, including the address that the shop sent from (country) when you ordered, shipping times, etc... until then your vote will continue on HOLD
Sorry, yeah I know for a first post it seems odd ... I am lurking for a long time on site ,so that is why when I registered I immediately posted here . Anyway good luck .

Your first post on this website, and it is to recommend a retailer? Seems awfully fishy to me.
I know and I didn't trouble to add many info ... I only wanted to advise people to buy from it ,well because I bought from it . I would feel the same if I was you ... anyway I have no ill-intention , just wanted to help .

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine from ModChipsDirect, bought a Sky3ds for kids, and a Gateway for myself at two different times. Never had any issues.

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my Gateway from dsflashcart.com on 2/21/15, but had my card info stolen and seven fraudulent charges totaling almost $400 were placed, before my account was drained and further charges were declined. I was able to dispute them through my bank and eventually get refunded for them, but it was still a hassle. It could be an isolated incident.

I did receive the card, and fairly quickly, and also let the site know about the charges so they could take steps to clear it up. So, as long as nobody else is having issues with them, I see no reason not to give a positive vote.

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought mine from http://eachmall.me for $60.00 + free shipping. They raised the price 1 cent, though.

Stuff from them ships faster than stuff from amazon... which may not he saying much. The staff talk to me and not just give me a robot.

I bought my Gateway from dsflashcart.com on 2/21/15, but had my card info stolen and seven fraudulent charges totaling almost $400 were placed, before my account was drained and further charges were declined. I was able to dispute them through my bank and eventually get refunded for them, but it was still a hassle. It could be an isolated incident.

I did receive the card, and fairly quickly, and also let the site know about the charges so they could take steps to clear it up. So, as long as nobody else is having issues with them, I see no reason not to give a positive vote.
They probably are gonna do it to others, don't positive vote them...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm