Hacking I bought an R4 from RealHotStuff...

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..However, when I did, I wasn't aware of the fact that clones are more common than the actual "originals" anymore... Yes, I looked through the forums.. most topics mentioning this particular website (That I found anyways..) were from 2008, etc..

What are the chances of my having gotten a "real" one from there? That can support the latest Wood R4, newest games, etc.

Thanks in advance!

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there's no way to tell until it gets here for something specific like that. It's the regular R4, at least, not the SDHC, R4i, Gold, etc, etc. Although, what website / cart would you suggest? If this doesn't work, I'll have to go with something else..

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yasahiro said:
..However, when I did, I wasn't aware of the fact that clones are more common than the actual "originals" anymore... Yes, I looked through the forums.. most topics mentioning this particular website (That I found anyways..) were from 2008, etc..

What are the chances of my having gotten a "real" one from there? That can support the latest Wood R4, newest games, etc.

Thanks in advance!
It will run Wood. There the same ones from Shoptemp.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yasahiro said:
Yeah, there's no way to tell until it gets here for something specific like that. It's the regular R4, at least, not the SDHC, R4i, Gold, etc, etc. Although, what website / cart would you suggest? If this doesn't work, I'll have to go with something else..

If it's the $8.50 R4 than I'm sure wood will work, if it was the other R4 than it won't

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not entirely sure, but I'll hold off on buying another one until this gets here, I'm hoping it works though. (Obviously...
tongue.gif
)

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
yasahiro said:

If it's the $8.50 R4 than I'm sure wood will work, if it was the other R4 than it won't

They all seem the same to me. I got the 14.50 one, I don't have a Micro SD card so I got the bundle.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yasahiro said:
RoMee said:
yasahiro said:

They all seem the same to me. I got the 14.50 one, I don't have a Micro SD card so I got the bundle.

R4DS $14.50

^This one, correct? If so, there's a high chance it'll run Wood.

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
yasahiro said:
RoMee said:
yasahiro said:

R4DS $14.50

^This one, correct? If so, there's a high chance it'll run Wood.

Thats the one. Thanks. And yeah, here's to hoping it'll run Wood. It looks pretty awesome from what I've seen.
gbasp.gif

yasahiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, as an update, I got the R4 from RealHotStuff today. Wood installed perfectly, skins, etc. Thanks for your help, everyone.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game