Hacking I bought a new GBA flash card

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The new Laptop I got here on the US doesn't have a LPT1 port so my old 128Mb Visoly Flash Advance card that sticks out the GBA just retired.

The new one I got is a EZ III, I kinda happy with it, I don't like much this NAND thing that has to load all to the 256 Mb memory before running a game, other that that I love its menu and the features of the EZ manager.
To be honest, I really don't play much with my DS, since there are lots of GBA games I haven't finished.

Since I have this new card (btw I bought it to play with my new GB micro I got from eBay last week), I have to finish some great jewels like FFTA, Super Mario Advance 3&4.

So far I think the EZIII is a great flash card, any one thinks otherwise?, any other impressions?

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I think OTHERWISE humm...Do this Card offer RTS? Can you put GBA Games on it without PATCHING THE ROM? Is this Card Cheap? Can you play Multiplayer with this Card? And what website you bought it from? Please Post Link...

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ez falsh III is a nice flash cart, you can even play nds roms on it, so you can plug it either your gba micro or ndsl but there are some games that dont work, but for most games you can use the ez flash iv client to write roms to your flash cart.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you know a Website that sell the BEST EZ Flash if you do please post Direct link here to Device.

ez falsh III is a nice flash cart, you can even play nds roms on it, so you can plug it either your gba micro or ndsl but there are some games that dont work, but for most games you can use the ez flash iv client to write roms to your flash cart.

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know a Website that sell the BEST EZ Flash if you do please post Direct link here to Device.

Kicktrading.ca always carries the EZ-Flash products (the two latest, EZ-IV and EZ-V) but if you're sincerely interested, might want to wait until they start bundling the 3-in-1 expansion with the EZ-Flash V.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
^^ i want to buy a proper GBA flash cart the 3 in 1 is not a proper flash cart, you can't do all the features of the EZFlash III can do, does anyone know a place where i can buy the EZFlash and will ship fast to the UK? i can only find a very small amount of websites that sell it, but the price is too high and they only sell the 2gbit version, i don't want version 4 as you have to buy a mini SD & it won't fit in the gba sp, i just want in built memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up