United States
remember NO asking for a link
but yeah i am surprised it took this long for ths game to get dumped

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Lol where I got it from, it was there from 3 days ago o.o, also I tried googling the file name and w/e and I got no results lol which means the leak is still private

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Lol where I got it from, it was there from 3 days ago o.o, also I tried googling the file name and w/e and I got no results lol which means the leak is still private

Damn...so that is the end then.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Also I would suggest stalking forums (Theres a specific one but if I type it, its bannable), theres hundreds of people in the HG/SS topic who dump roms and w/e. The original dumper of HG was from the specific forum I was at.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
.Darky said:
Nice trolling, Taka.

Lol the release number is 4742

Posts merged

QUOTE(Her:wtf:f_Fate @ Mar 11 2010, 08:52 PM) Taka's been at it since last night. I miss Cheeseburger Face.

I wasn't trolling, the one I found last night was fake after I reached the third gym..I started talking to my pokemon and noticed some jap.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how people are making such a fuss about the leak date of the new Pokemon roms. It'll be leaked when it's leaked. Everyone who goes "Hahahaha, I gots it" should be kicked in the shin just for trying to stir up trouble >.>

I enjoy Pokemon as much as the next guy, but let's face it. I'm 18, I'm blasting Metallica at the moment and playing Fatal Frame. Pokemon can wait.

Eitherway, I hope Soul Silver is leaked before Heart Gold. I originally played Silver version on the Gameboy Color. I have an Acekard 2i, CycloDS Evolution, and an R4. More than likely I'll buy both games, dump them for personal uses, and just use them on my cart for just the sake both of them being there.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There would be some merit to just playing them on the card, since the Pokewalker works only with the retail card. Something to do with an IR sensor built in to them.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
There would be some merit to just playing them on the card, since the Pokewalker works only with the retail card. Something to do with an IR sensor built in to them.

Eh, I don't see much point in a Pokewalker. I'm 18, I'm not going to be walking around with a plastic pokeball just to level my pokemon on a game. Is there any proof on this. or is this just speculation?

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C-Kronos said:
Hero_Of_Fate said:

Eh, I don't see much point in a Pokewalker. I'm 18, I'm not going to be walking around with a plastic pokeball just to level my pokemon on a game. Is there any proof on this. or is this just speculation?

There's information about it in on the Pokemon sites if that's what you mean. It explains the way the Pokewalker works, and that it communicates with the game by IR sensors, not the DS Wi-Fi, which means the card would need a built-in IR.

jmido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The password was in the description. However, it's not even loading when I try to run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT