I am Setsuna Nintendo Switch port releases March 3rd

x_strike_1.jpg

Square Enix announced that their old school inspired JRPG, I am Setsuna, will be arriving on the Nintendo Switch just in time for the console's launch date. The game will be a digital-only title, and will come with new Switch-exclusive features like the free DLC, "Temporal Battle Arena", which lets you fight other player's teams.

The game follows the story of Setsuna, a young woman of incredible power and inner strength, on her journey of sacrifice to save the people of her land. With simple turn based controls and unique gameplay mechanisms; I AM SETSUNA merges the beloved nostalgic elements from the golden era of JRPGs with today’s technology. The debut title from the all-new SQUARE ENIX studio, Tokyo RPG Factory, delivers an emotional story of bravery and sacrifice, along with beautiful art design and masterful character development.

I AM SETSUNA is available digitally on PlayStation®4 and Steam now, and will be available for the Nintendo Switch on 3rd March 2017. For more information on I AM SETSUNA, visit: www.iamsetsuna.com

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

:arrow: You can read GBAtemp's official review of the game here.

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Not oficially translated (great work by Ignis00), and huge framedrops sometimes. The PC version is way better, I hope the switch version will be more similar to PS4 tan Vita version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw