I am not horny, I just want a lover.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God that reminds me I want baby
If your 16, last thing you need is a baby, unless your a Kardashian with millions and lots of help. I'm not trying to sound mean or be your parents, but like others here stated also, you gotta love yourself first, which sounds like your having issues with. Who cares what others think of you or if whether or not you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, none of that shit matters. Bringing a child into your world of pain does not help. I wish the best for you and please keep talking out your issues with everyone. Letting it out does help so much. Think of all the things you do have, instead of the things you do not. Stay strong and stay positive.. Much Love!
:wub:
Here's a confidential online site that is awesome - https://www.teencounseling.com/
btw: I agree Cali, or living with parents, does suck, but better than being homeless on the streets.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
There is a difference between being horny and wanting a lover. Horny is a lust for sexual activities and desires. I do not exhibit those symptoms. I simply want a lover who will live me back and we can have children and spend the rest of our life toge- t- t- t-
༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Can't we just be both

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your 16, last thing you need is a baby, unless your a Kardashian with millions and lots of help. I'm not trying to sound mean or be your parents, but like others here stated also, you gotta love yourself first, which sounds like your having issues with. Who cares what others think of you or if whether or not you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, none of that shit matters. Bringing a child into your world of pain does not help. I wish the best for you and please keep talking out your issues with everyone. Letting it out does help so much. Think of all the things you do have, instead of the things you do not. Stay strong and stay positive.. Much Love!
:wub:
Here's a confidential online site that is awesome - https://www.teencounseling.com/
btw: I agree Cali, or living with parents, does suck, but better than being homeless on the streets.
Lmao I meant I want children when I get older, not now

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
In life, we can never be sure who is truly among us, it always pays to be suspect of those who vent online in such topics.
Truly what?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

54FFCF1E-A07B-400C-9F3D-38E94D25FA43.jpeg

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.