I am making Smash Bros Online for DS!

F

Fiddy101

Playing it right now as we speak. This game is soo good, was the PS3 emulation included as a extra ?

D

Deleted User

Playing it right now as we speak. This game is soo good, was the PS3 emulation included as a extra ?

Yeah, there's also a hidden Xbox 360 emulator if you know what to do
smile.gif

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah I coded that in. It was surprisingly easy to do in Basic.

IF GAME IS EQUAL TO PS3 THEN
PLAY
END IF

Kick in the ass to the programmers who couldn't figure it out!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D

Deleted User

The video posted here also makes an appearance in the game if you choose Mario in his Orange Suit with CPU set on double ultra hard

(Video on the board about Sonic R music originally)

BTW as with the Xbox 360 Emulator:
What you must do, is put your DS in the oven with the game on.
Then it'll come up with an error box, touch "XBOX 360 EMULATOR" then fire up an ISO you put on there and off you go!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot to mention, the game also tells you the meaning of life when you shove it in the cat's ass. Westside should know now. Want to shed some light on us?

Salamence has 2 cats. He can learns it twice.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D

Deleted User

Like I said, put your DS in the oven with the game on and the Xbox 360 emulator works!
IT REALLY DOES >.>

F

Fiddy101

i think cruddybuddy is a pretty cool guy. eh makes SBODS and doesnt afraid of anything.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Like I said, put your DS in the oven with the game on and the Xbox 360 emulator works!
IT REALLY DOES >.>

HE'Z RIGHT U KNOW I TRIED IT AND IT REALLY WORKED NOW I HAVE HALO 3 ON MAH DS!!!!!!!!

warning: cannot be held responsible for fried ds systems while trying to activate the 360 emulator

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IT REALLY DOES >.>

Do I need to repeat myself?

From http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=72702&st=0

QUOTEAbsolutely. All you need is a toaster-oven. First you open the door, shove your R4 in there (gently), close the door, set the temperature to the highest setting available, set cooking time to 13:37 and press start!

EDIT: Silly me, I almost forgot. If you're in a hurry, you can also microwave it at high power for 20-50 seconds (depending on your microwave). Or you can deep-fry it along, just be sure to use Sunflower Oil to make it healthier.

Voilà, your freshly-upgraded R4!

D

Deleted User

i think cruddybuddy is a pretty cool guy. eh makes SBODS and doesnt afraid of anything.

Yup. He was the one who came up with the idea of putting Mario in! Come to think of it, it seems obvious now.
Credit goes to Hankchill for the PS3 emulator, and to the rest of the team for the 360 emulator (OVEN. NOW).

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
IT REALLY DOES >.>

HE'Z RIGHT U KNOW I TRIED IT AND IT REALLY WORKED NOW I HAVE HALO 3 ON MAH DS!!!!!!!!

warning: cannot be held responsible for fried ds systems while trying to activate the 360 emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY