Hacking I am looking to buy an R4, are these legit or clones?

Cody The Red

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

JakeFe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cody The Red

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SuperCard DSTwo is best DS flashcart out there. Fairly expensive compared to other cards, but you definitely get more bang for your buck as it also packs an onboard processor, allowing for flawless GBA and SNES emulation (even on the DSi and 3DS, which don't have a GBA slot).

Is it still updated and stuff to this day? I see a lot of stuff on this site from 2011... Will the DSTwo have any issues on my fat DS? Again, I'm looking for just DS roms, and maybe GBA.

security16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope the DSTWO is awesome. It works in every DS console I own including one of the new 2ds systems with updated software. It's worthwhile for DS roms and if you decide to upgrade consoles you don't have to upgrade by buying a new cart as you would if you had an r4 cart.

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Like the title says, are either of these legit or clones?

http://shoptemp.net/products/R4-Revolution-0815-for-DS{47}DS-Lite(Simple-Packing).html

http://shoptemp.net/products/R4-DS-Revolution.html

I have a DS phat and only want to play ROMS (of which I own.)

On another note, is there any reason I shouldn't buy a cheap one just for DS roms? If you think I should buy one like the DSTwo (which is the other one I was looking at), tell me why, please.

As you have a ds phat, just pick up the cheapest one.
There is no need for you to get a dstwo at all.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no legit R4s anymore. They're ALL clones as the original R4 team is long dead.

For a DS Phat/Lite, I'd still recommend a basic R4 Revolution for DS (like what you linked) and an EZFlash 3in1. R4 will let you play all games and the 3in1 will allow you to play GBA games natively.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto