I admit it, Crisis Core was pretty good.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I just finished it and the ending made me BAWWWW. It was a pretty good game, I'd say. The CGI cut scenes were unbelievable... either PS2-level graphics or perhaps above. I kinda want to go through FFVII again now that I know some of the backstory... but then again, I played FFVII to death about 2 years ago. (I got almost all items, the golden chocobo, Knights of the Round...etc). I might also download the OVA, but I heard it's not very good? Well, whatever, great game, great graphics. My only complaint was that I couldn't see my EXP (dunno why they removed that from the game...) and the DMW system was so damn annoying. I hated being interrupted every 20 seconds while I was in the middle of a heated battle.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, it certainly wasn't perfect. I haven't played many PSP games, but it's my favorite so far. I'll probably move on to GOW next since it's one of the more popular games, and it takes a shitload of space on my memory stick.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Well, it certainly wasn't perfect. I haven't played many PSP games, but it's my favorite so far. I'll probably move on to GOW next since it's one of the more popular games, and it takes a shitload of space on my memory stick.
With the music copies deleted and replaced with shortcuts to the original...
x231hv.png

Uncompressed, not a rip.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Gore said:
War said:
x231hv.png

Uncompressed, not a rip.
O_____________________________o

What the fuck.
And how would I go about doing this to my copy, if you don't mind me asking? (You can PM me if you don't want to say it publically)

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not too sure myself, I obtained it in that form.
Now the game has a URL edited into PIC1 or PIC0, but as this is GBAtemp I cannot tell you what it is.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved Crisis Core. Played the hell out of it, and it came at a perfect time while the DS was really slow. Probably the only reason I don't regret spending money on a PSP.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Gore said:
War said:
x231hv.png

Uncompressed, not a rip.
This can't be true
wtf.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Gore said:
War said:
x231hv.png

Uncompressed, not a rip.
This can't be true
wtf.gif

I feel like opening up the ISO just to check... Although I wouldn't really know where to start.

Edit:

There seem to be a few multilanguage files, think it would still work if I deleted all of those and just left the eng ones? I don't think this would cut off much space, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-