OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Damn. Maybe it just doesn't like my console.... :cry:

upload your save or send it to me in a pm, so i can check it out

so i played a little with your adventure mode edit, and while it works completely for giving gold on every quest, it doesn't unlock the heart pieces/skulltula/fairy clothes which kinda defeat the purpose of an edit... i'll try to find how to do it in my spare time

because im not finished yet :D

Reactions: XenoStarJack

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Before wasting your time, I reinstalled the game and making a fresh, clean save and it fixed it. it seems that the game itself was corrupted somehow and it was messing with the save data. It's all good now :3

Here are a few saves to look at if you're interested. It really screwed them up lol:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fN4pDfE_pZt9CURlEhf_MCoaqd8Zboow

CcaidenN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made an account just to say thanks for this editor. I invested over 100 hours on the Wii U and really didn't want to do it all over again. Works great and looking forward to future progress! Hopefully a fairy editor!

Reactions: rainbowkittypaw

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to post here too, thank you SO MUCH for this editor. i cant use it yet as i need to research exactly what i need to do to even get my save data out of the switch.
what all is the editor capable of as of now?

Reactions: rainbowkittypaw

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i just want to post here too, thank you SO MUCH for this editor. i cant use it yet as i need to research exactly what i need to do to even get my save data out of the switch.
what all is the editor capable of as of now?

Editing weapons, health, heart containers, rupees, materials, unlocking characters (GIVE EACH CHARACTER AT LEAST ONE WEAPON WHEN UNLOCKING THEM), clearing and editing the adventure maps for costumes etc, and it's planned to do more soon.

Reactions: Arc_Ray99

gnimaG

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks like i just locked myself out from playing the adventure map any further.

Quite a while ago i used the editors features and unlocked almost every option on the adventure map besides 100%.
After finishing the original story of legend mode, i started to play the adventure map for a bit to unlock some weapons and characters.
The problem here is, since i haven't touched it much before, i now got pulled into the "search"-tutorial.

The game now wants me to search for a hidden spot, which is already unlocked, and just gives me another item card, if i fail to use the one i have, in order to search again.
Quiting the game doesn't help either, since when i enter the adventure map again, i am unable to move away from that tile, as it wants me to complete the search-tutorial.

Does anyone know if it is possible to undo the search on specific tiles or the whole map via hex edit or should i just start a fresh game.

Last edited by gnimaG,

Aroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
on which map?

you can upload your save file here or send it to me on a pm, so i can fix it (& check whats the tutorial-flag is), so you revert one tile yourself.

The Searched Offsets for the adventure-Map starts at 0x00003250. 00 = not searched, 01 = searched.

gnimaG

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for providing the searched offsets for the adventure map.
After creating a new save and comparing it, i found that one tiny value that was haunting me and i could fix my save that way. ^_^

I attached the new saves i created and used in order to compare to my original save.
Luckily it wasn't that far in and didn't took much time but maybe they'll be useful to you, if you want to look for that specific tutorial flag.

Attachments

• HW_AdventureMap_(Search_Tutorial).rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by gnimaG,

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I have just now confirmed a bug that I was unsure of being an actual bug with the Editor until now @Aroc. It seems that for some strange reason any items for Yuga do not show up in the Weapon Editor, I have 2 items currently in game, both were edited in, (one when i was messing with unlocking Yuga earlier than normal, and the other after unlocking him normally cause i couldn't find the original weapon in the editor list) Anyways the items I edited show in game but the issue with them is that the skill's do not save but I seem to be able to change which level the item is only. But I cannot go back into the editor to fix the stats because the weapons do not show up at all after being edited. I should also state that by edited I mean i changed another characters weapon into one usable by Yuga, but doing this for other characters has yet to show any similar issues. http://prntscr.com/kcoyt0 quick screenshot of where Yuga's items are supposed to be in the editor but are absent, if for whatever reason you need to see that the items are not visible

Aroc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ok I have just now confirmed a bug that I was unsure of being an actual bug with the Editor until now @Aroc. It seems that for some strange reason any items for Yuga do not show up in the Weapon Editor, I have 2 items currently in game, both were edited in, (one when i was messing with unlocking Yuga earlier than normal, and the other after unlocking him normally cause i couldn't find the original weapon in the editor list) Anyways the items I edited show in game but the issue with them is that the skill's do not save but I seem to be able to change which level the item is only. But I cannot go back into the editor to fix the stats because the weapons do not show up at all after being edited. I should also state that by edited I mean i changed another characters weapon into one usable by Yuga, but doing this for other characters has yet to show any similar issues. http://prntscr.com/kcoyt0 quick screenshot of where Yuga's items are supposed to be in the editor but are absent, if for whatever reason you need to see that the items are not visible

u mean they are visible when you have them, but after edit them, they are missing ingame and missing in the editor itself too? i will check that, thanks

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
u mean they are visible when you have them, but after edit them, they are missing ingame and missing in the editor itself too? i will check that, thanks
They are visible in game, but only the weapon level change is visible in game (ie the level 4+ weapon for Yuga "Burning Frame" is the only visible change to the weapon), no skills or attack stats. When you change a weapon in the editor it shows up in the editor but if you export the save and re-import to the editor the weapons are no longer visible so you can not change anything on the weapon again to fix anything if you put the wrong skill or something. Yuga is the only character effected by this bug though.

jfp1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, im working too on a savegame editor for the switch version. Difference is, mine is hosted on github, so noone needs to download anything.

Currently only added Materials (i guess not all of them, idk how many there are) and rupees. Will add more stuff as it goes

Currently reachable here:

https://iaroc.github.io/hyruleWarriors/

Just drag & drop your zmha.bin into it, and click load. Edit the Stuff you want, click on Save and you get a new Savefile back.

Remember, always do a backup of your data!

Hi Aroc, thanks for all your work on this. Any chance you could add a feature that will take a 3DS Hyrule Warriors Legends save file and convert it to Switch version? The save files should be pretty similar since not much was added in the Switch version...

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Aroc, thanks for all your work on this. Any chance you could add a feature that will take a 3DS Hyrule Warriors Legends save file and convert it to Switch version? The save files should be pretty similar since not much was added in the Switch version...
I dont think its possible, the save files are too different If I remember someone saying a while back.

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a save with all the characters unlocked and game completed 100%
Legend Mode, Yes, All Characters Yes. Entire game 100%, No. I am like 60% done all the adventure maps, and I think I only have 3-4 of the Cucco's Fury levels left and i havent started on Battle Challenge mode or Boss Challenge. So overall, maybe about 50% total (those adventure maps take a hell of a long time to finish 100%)

Last edited by LordIgnis,

wishbone1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legend Mode, Yes, All Characters Yes. Entire game 100%, No. I am like 60% done all the adventure maps, and I think I only have 3-4 of the Cucco's Fury levels left and i havent started on Battle Challenge mode or Boss Challenge. So overall, maybe about 50% total (those adventure maps take a hell of a long time to finish 100%)
can i have it?

Reactions: MasterJ360

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.