Hyrule Warriors DLC Packs

Linus_Eckardt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I have a homebrewed WiiU and want to have these extra packs, that you could buy in the Nintendo eshop of the WiiU. Is there any way to get them after the shutdown? NusSpli doesn’t have the option to download that.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have a homebrewed WiiU and want to have these extra packs, that you could buy in the Nintendo eshop of the WiiU. Is there any way to get them after the shutdown? NusSpli doesn’t have the option to download that.
Just checked NusSpli and the dlc is there. The extra packs are all in the one download.

IMG_20240722_023131774-1.jpg

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I reinstalled it and it doesn’t show the extra contents except the master quest map and in the start menu, it still shows, that you can buy them.
Ok how far into the main game are you? A lot of the dlc only shows up when you complete certain leveling the main game?

I have 100% completed the whole game with every dlc map done ect and it still shows that you can buy them even though they are on the console and indeed completed so that is normal.

Linus_Eckardt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok how far into the main game are you? A lot of the dlc only shows up when you complete certain leveling the main game?

I have 100% completed the whole game with every dlc map done ect and it still shows that you can buy them even though they are on the console and indeed completed so that is normal.
I defeated Ganon

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Linus_Eckardt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @T3GZdev, Welcome back to GBAtemp.