Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I can't really see this going anywhere at the moment... even if I, myself, have nothing to contribute to the Wii U scene, I can always point out when things look like they're gonna turn into sh*t at any moment in time. Respect eachother's n00biness, stay on-topic, and you should be good to go. :)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I talked to Hykem and he said that he will most likely release his stuff at the beginning of next week. "Special people" have it since yesterday. However, as far as I know nobody in the scene is willing to work on an warez loader, so kiss your free games goodbye.
Strange you say this, knowing what I do.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ARE YOU CALLING ME A PRICK?!?!?

Thank you. I feel special.
I have been following this thread during my "vacation" and I have to say that this thread has turned into a shitfeast. I really wish the mods would lock this thread. Fuck it, even better, make a new thread that is always closed but just has scene updates and another thread for whiny bitches that can't hold their marbles.
Every post of yours i run into is shitty and disrespectful. I'll give you that the scene is alot more popular then the old days. But if gbatemp is anything, its a hacker fan site. A way for the "enduser" to get involved with hacks, homebrew, etc. There's a reason people like smealum don't post here that much. Just because work is announced and released here doesn't mean this is where any dev teams are working. That being said, most of these people you're talking to are children, as young as 11-12. If some guy walked up to your child and spoke to them the way you speak to these people, youd split his fuckin head, right? Just chill out.

Last edited by WeedZ,

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I talked to Hykem and he said that he will most likely release his stuff at the beginning of next week. "Special people" have it since yesterday. However, as far as I know nobody in the scene is willing to work on an warez loader, so kiss your free games goodbye.

Since he gave it to "special" people, 90% of gbatemp already have it?

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in a spot where if an update comes out, It will be really hard for me not to update ... I have around 50 Wii U games and I love to play online. What do you guys think my best option would be between: Updating and hoping the exploit will work on the next firmware, buy a 2nd wii u for homebrews and stuff, Wait and play offline cause a solution will come for playing online on CIOSU ... what do you think?

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in a spot where if an update comes out, It will be really hard for me not to update ... I have around 50 Wii U games and I love to play online. What do you guys think my best option would be between: Updating and hoping the exploit will work on the next firmware, buy a 2nd wii u for homebrews and stuff, Wait and play offline cause a solution will come for playing online on CIOSU ... what do you think?
Buy a second wii u if you have the cash lol otherwise I would wait. My understanding is with iosu anything is possible!!! So I see no reason you wouldn't be able to play online whether it be through spoofing or otherwise.

Reactions: Rob Blou

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree this should be locked topic nothen good is going on here anymore but i need to keep checking it like a addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1