Country
Kentucky%20Fried%20Chicken

cobra1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think if the expected date No. "would not have been called all like having noted the delay of some days Hykem would give the solution for version 5.5.0 and I also think qu'l has the right to have a private life
meanwhile our children and those who will pay the ets consequence if not to share ios nes

plutoo now is what we will do or Hykem this will remain a surprise and see what passienter well be that these individual manages to satisfy us

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if the expected date No. "would not have been called all like having noted the delay of some days Hykem would give the solution for version 5.5.0 and I also think qu'l has the right to have a private life
meanwhile our children and those who will pay the ets consequence if not to share ios nes

plutoo now is what we will do or Hykem this will remain a surprise and see what passienter well be that these individual manages to satisfy us
im guessing you used google translate. now im not trying to be mean but that didnt make a whole lot of sense lol

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

What....?

Reactions: Lucifer666

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's unfortunate that the first post of this topic has useful information, because now the mods can't close it even though it's become a useless cesspool of whining idiots who don't know the first thing about software development and incoherent foreigners who just want to steal games.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
like an update from someone reliable like sony or hykem
So in your opinion, the user makes the post "useful"? I'm not disagreeing with your initial statement, but I would say that is wrong. Not to mention SonyUSA is just another user. This topic is just as useless as the other one is/was. Hell, dont even a need to be a topic, let alone with a tutorial (added later) for something not even released.

This thread and the other one equate to two threads full of worthless shit cause people couldn't just wait til release. SonyUSA included.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This thread and the other one equate to two threads full of worthless shit cause people couldn't just wait til release. SonyUSA included.

The thread is definitely useful in a sense that it brings viewers :D. At least it decreases the amount of useless comments thrown in the other thread, even though I could be wrong cause it still has a large amount of them XD. But I would say this thread could be a good place to direct people to when they ask if they have hope with 5.5.0 frimware, so no need to explain each time and also serves to prepare as much people as possible to not get their console auto-updated again. But I agree that over 90% of what's going on here is trash and only 5-10% is useful info for people.

cobra1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can you be an answer concerning the wii u is what the toujour 5.5.0 hack is being developed or have forsaken it for the hack wii u 5.5.0
I ask this because it gives me different release
Thank you

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Some of these Google Translate posts make my eyes bleed when I'm trying to decipher/read them.

Glad to see Hykem is back on the case and it's unfortunate the Plutoo and co. won't release what they have but that is their decision to do so I suppose. Looking forward to the day when the IOSU exploit is out and I can back my daughter's games up so she doesn't trash the discs.

I will now return to the shadows to lurk some more.......:ph34r:

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been running XBMC since the original came out, and yes on a hacked original xbox, hence the name. This was over 10 years ago.

So skipping 30 pages ahead and not bothering with other responses, but have you looked into Plex yet? It's most likely the best media center out there and they are adding support for tons of devices now. I have the server on my computer and use the Samsung SmartTV app, but they also have an app for Roku and probably Ouya (sp?) too. That would eliminate your wants for this project that will likely never come to fruition. And I'll just say if you don't have a Smart TV yet that will be your next best purchase rather than relying on a third device for your Hulu/Netflix/MediaCenter/whathaveyou.

Actually, it looks like you can run Plex fairly well through the web browser for the WiiU. Of course this rely's on the quality of your video, PC trans-coding, and the quality of your wireless signal in your home to do so - https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/162397/plex-web-good-for-wii-u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password