Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a way I wouldn't blame them for not releasing it. I bet 5% of Ppl want homebrew and emus or in my case back up MY discs and leave them in their case safe. The 95% just want to pirate that's it. It's mostly what I see now and if I was dev this would make me not want to release it.

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In a way I wouldn't blame them for not releasing it. I bet 5% of Ppl want homebrew and emus or in my case back up MY discs and leave them in their case safe. The 95% just want to pirate that's it. It's mostly what I see now and if I was dev this would make me not want to release it.
What a dumb assumption to make.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country

Don't forget the people who want to mod their games (Which is a significant amount)

Reactions: LucaSmash

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol I'm quoting your quote with one of mine from that post lol :D

Until I hear it out of Hykem's mouth its not true! heck I didn't even believe the 11th of this month was true and took everything with a grain of salt! honestly, we just need to give Hykem some room and stop hounding him already, let the man work, he'll release the exploit when its ready, he just wants to tighten up any loose ends you know so that we don't f'up our Wii U's lol :D

xNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just want Mario Kart 8 revolution with custom maps and graphics

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want my emulators and to back up my Wii U games plus im out of a job and not having much luck finding one sadly :(

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* After having dealt with the PS3 scene long ago, I thought the Wii U might finally have one without drama in it.

To Hykem if you see this, weather you release something or not I want to thank you for putting the time and effort into it.

For now, I'm going back to playing Xenoblade and downloading Mario Maker levels in case there is an update soon and we have to keep our systems offline.

Reactions: Etheboss

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess where waiting on plutoo and his team and all there hard work too :) , thank you for all the awesomeness you've brought us Hykem, May the Force be With You :P

Last edited by Centrix,

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"So much confusion there is; patience we must have" lol yeah im on a bit of a starwars kick that was my cheap attempt at Yoda lol :D

tyger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
They are all fake. Get over it kids and enjoy loadiine its real. Oh you cant use loadiine sounds like a personal issue.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit guys....
What has happened here?
Where did anyone say they were bowing out? (other than hykem assuming there was a release coming from another team)
Stuff like this behavior right in this thread and the hacking and homebrew thread is exactly why other hackers quit releasing and quit publicly hacking consoles.
Big tip for people complaining. If someone refuses to release (or you misread something and assume they are saying they are refusing) you should pick up the ball and run with it yourself.
Seriously guys most of the web browser memory offsets are already mapped. (thank you MN1) Most of IOSU is publicly mapped. (thank you Hykem)
Do some reading, find where things pop, build your own exploit. Or don't because you can't read apparently and would probably end up exploiting your own brain due do your misreading and mis understanding.
Some of you people are like vultures. Wow, nobody has any reason to release anything other than the fact they choose to. Honestly all teams working on this should flaunt the exploit around, show a ton of homebrew programs they make, then refuse to release any of it. That would be real funny. Maybe teach some of you to just wait and stop getting all worked up as if you paid them to deliver something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3XC94yzeo