Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit guys....
What has happened here?
Where did anyone say they were bowing out? (other than hykem assuming there was a release coming from another team)
Stuff like this behavior right in this thread and the hacking and homebrew thread is exactly why other hackers quit releasing and quit publicly hacking consoles.
Big tip for people complaining. If someone refuses to release (or you misread something and assume they are saying they are refusing) you should pick up the ball and run with it yourself.
Seriously guys most of the web browser memory offsets are already mapped. (thank you MN1) Most of IOSU is publicly mapped. (thank you Hykem)
Do some reading, find where things pop, build your own exploit. Or don't because you can't read apparently and would probably end up exploiting your own brain due do your misreading and mis understanding.
Some of you people are like vultures. Wow, nobody has any reason to release anything other than the fact they choose to. Honestly all teams working on this should flaunt the exploit around, show a ton of homebrew programs they make, then refuse to release any of it. That would be real funny. Maybe teach some of you to just wait and stop getting all worked up as if you paid them to deliver something.

Yeah cool story bro! I almost made it to the end.

How about this, instead of a dev releasing a photo or a statement about something they are working on. They shut up and release it or dont either way it avoids all of this unless this is what they wanted. Which is my opinion of why they even spout off about it. They love this drama and attention.

Welp, think i have had enough internet today. The amount of stupidity and childishness is astounding.

Sounds like you are new to the internet if you're just now seeing this.

Last edited by tyger,

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well I've just been given conformation that this is all bulldust. We have been led on, taken for a ride. The exploit will never be released. Or so my source says. The "late January" hope will lead in to mid February and then early December.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to know what "this is clown" meant.
Maybe another SoonTM reference?
1f15fbb869df796f4b3ccf9470797570.jpg

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except for my posts which assure it will come

Patience is key, most gbatemp members cannot wait, wise thing is to expect Mid 2016 and be suprised
see the thing is though if it isnt going to come out until mid 2016 lots of us would rather get a 5.3.2 console for now. but if i only have to wait a month then im not going to go through the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1