Not open for further replies.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm on 2.1.0, won't update, I am extremely patient, i survived the SoonTM days of the 3ds so I should be good :D
Same here :)
Mine's on 2.2.0, and I have my Switch stored in my closet, and I won't get it out until I buy a proper grip and protector for the thing, and/or the hack is released and we have HBL working on it. XD

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same here :)
Mine's on 2.2.0, and I have my Switch stored in my closet, and I won't get it out until I buy a proper grip and protector for the thing, and/or the hack is released and we have HBL working on it. XD
LOL, sometimes I take it out of the box, clip the Joycons in mess around in the systems settings then turn it off and put it back in the box. But I'm deffo waiting patiently.. deffo..

Reactions: Deleted-355425

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LOL, sometimes I take it out of the box, clip the Joycons in mess around in the systems settings then turn it off and put it back in the box. But I'm deffo waiting patiently.. deffo..
Hahaha
Play in System Settings. :P
or screw with the Joycon calibrations XD
That should help with the waiting haha

Jk dude, but I am actually wanting to buy a protective case, something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z96R28/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That one protects the whole Switch and it has some sort of grips in the back of the Joycons, so I guess I'll go for that one later this week.
I don't intend on playing with the Switch docked though, so I won't be getting the Joycons out at all.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha

Jk dude, but I am actually wanting to buy a protective case, something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071Z96R28/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That one protects the whole Switch and it has some sort of grips in the back of the Joycons, so I guess I'll go for that one later this week.
I don't intend on playing with the Switch docked though, so I won't be getting the Joycons out at all.

Lets just say I know the Calibration settings like the back of my hand lol I'm still waiting on the Temperd glass screen protector I ordered off ebay (31 Sept)

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lets just say I know the Calibration settings like the back of my hand lol I'm still waiting on the Temperd glass screen protector I ordered off ebay (31 Sept)
Damn haha I didn't even want to touch the calibration settings.
I just changed the Theme, checked the version, turned it off and then put the tempered glass over it once it was off.
That's it XD

D

Deleted-355425

Damn haha I didn't even want to touch the calibration settings.
I just changed the Theme, checked the version, turned it off and then put the tempered glass over it once it was off.
That's it XD

Did you check the game card slot worked? lol jk just messing with you,

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Hahaha

All I need is breath of the wild, that game is a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE world woot!
That is all i need, i will play that game SLOW as hell, anyone who is rushing that game and wants to hack their switch has the wrong idea

P.S: I also have bomberman R and Arms to keep my company :, 3 games for 1st year is good

Last edited by Miles54321,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you check the game card slot worked? lol jk just messing with you,
I have no games. XD
But shit you're right, I'll ask one friend for his Splatoon 2 cart just to check it works.
Gotta turn it back if its faulty.

If they don't want to then I will pirate the shit out of it once hacks come. xD

D

Deleted-355425

I have no games. XD
But shit you're right, I'll ask one friend for his Splatoon 2 cart just to check it works.
Gotta turn it back if its faulty.

If they don't want to then I will pirate the shit out of it once hacks come. xD

LOL that messed with my head too, sorry to bring it up :P

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All I need is breath of the wild, that game is a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE world woot!
That is all i need, i will play that game SLOW as hell, anyone who is rushing that game and wants to hack their switch has the wrong idea

P.S: I also have bomberman R and Arms to keep my company :, 3 games for 1st year is good
I have BotW for the Wii U, so Im fine there.
I might as well export the save from the Wii U and import it into the Switch's version once we have the tools, someone said the two saves are compatible.
LOL that messed with my head too, sorry to bring it up :P
I will check it out though, thanks for bringing it up :P
Shit my nephew is the only one I know who has a Switch but he bought his games Digitally :(
RIP Nephew's Switch.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a mortgage.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

edit: i know what you are saying but what i mean is people can do some overtime or cash in hand work to pay for one and the £279 is easy to clear if you really want one.
thats because your currency value is high
its not the same case for everyone
here, it costs 400$
and a job paid 20£/hour in england is paid 20$/hour in canada

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol dude just let them believe whatever the fuck they want to.
If they update, that's their problem, they will come crying anyway when things don't go their way.
I mean if they update, I don't care since they're the ones spouting that crap. They can learn the hard way. I just don't want them coercing newbies into updating when they don't know better.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean if they update, I don't care since they're the ones spouting that crap. They can learn the hard way. I just don't want them coercing newbies into updating when they don't know better.
It's just naive people who can't wait some months because they want to play their games online.
But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Noobs gonna noob.
They can say what they want, and they might keep repeating their "we don't know if it will be hacked" ideology over and over again just so they feel better about their fuck up lol
But they will be the ones losing in the end. xD

Reactions: Deleted-355425
D

Deleted User

look right now i dont feel like im losing by waiting. But when it comes to mario time I am going to hate it. Really hate it. But I have these dreams man. I am a dreamer. I mean it might be that 256gb micro sd i am running in my vita. Imagine a 512micro sd homebrew switch? I mean at that point. It's just the most incredible homebrew machine ever. Switch games would be a secondary diversion. This is a unique scene definitely. So soon. Reminds me of early jtag scene. Everyday little by little more security broken. As it should be. We need to stay one step ahead of the man and the machines...

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is everyone implying that an eploit will automatically give game backup support first?
besides, the homebrew tools and add-ons are easy the greatest things anyway: save support, media play, console management, custom themes etc.

It would be advisable to just buy another switch for those who want a golden switch immediately (although scalping is still a thing right now) because when nintendo hits that new 10mil shipped mark, you can bet those consoles will be above the firmware.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
look right now i dont feel like im losing by waiting. But when it comes to mario time I am going to hate it. Really hate it. But I have these dreams man. I am a dreamer. I mean it might be that 256gb micro sd i am running in my vita. Imagine a 512micro sd homebrew switch? I mean at that point. It's just the most incredible homebrew machine ever. Switch games would be a secondary diversion. This is a unique scene definitely. So soon. Reminds me of early jtag scene. Everyday little by little more security broken. As it should be. We need to stay one step ahead of the man and the machines...
Save the homebrew rebellion...

Istolla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why is everyone implying that an eploit will automatically give game backup support first?

Forgive me if this is a little "Nitpicky"
I don't think "Everyone" here is implying this.
No doubt are probably quite a few who do because to them homebrew/hax = backups/gameplay and thats all they think/link such with.

I'd rather the custom backgrounds, a web browser with adblock for reading all the light novels I read online, a e-book/pdf/txt reader for the ones I can download.
An drawing/doodle app would be sweet with easy export/import and few key file types. If I could code at all I'd be work'n on that but I can't. XD

Some will always only think about the backup/play end of it as thats all they care about and the only thing they associate homebrew with..
But it's not everyone. :3
~Istol

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It's just naive people who can't wait some months because they want to play their games online.
But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Noobs gonna noob.
They can say what they want, and they might keep repeating their "we don't know if it will be hacked" ideology over and over again just so they feel better about their fuck up lol
But they will be the ones losing in the end. xD

But man, even if it gets hacked ¿is there any guarantee that we will be able to run ROMs for future nintendo game releases?? Yes i´m a noob but i didn´t update (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol