Status
Not open for further replies.

benjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Nah. The gba sp, dsi xl, 3ds has the best dpads ever.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had those in my hands but the original NES dpad is still better imo.

D

Deleted User

well maybe we should look into the switchbrew wiki how to use the 3.0 exploit instead of write bs the whole day

Reactions: Subtle Demise

crow132

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
ps vita is also powerfull and can handle nearly every emulator ;)
powerful? you cant even play gameboy advance on it

All I see around this thread is buthurt people acting like gurus just because they already update their switch or cant afford buying a new one.

If you are not interested why the hell are you even here???

What we should be doing is thank the developers that are working on this exploit with the intention of sharing it with us.

The rest of you should just get lost imo.

Last edited by crow132,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. The gba sp, dsi xl, 3ds has the best dpads ever.

it's all opinion dude. And the 3DS has a TERRIBLE dpad. it was flimsy and shook with the system. I had in total about 7 3ds systems, and 8 of them did this. And no they're not. They feel small and uncomfortable. Not to mention their positioning. Nobody had every said what you just said. Starting to think you're trolling, bud. I Can't find a universe in which they'd ever top the Vita's.

... Sounds to me like somebody never played a Vita before. Bandwagonner?

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's all opinion dude. And the 3DS has a TERRIBLE dpad. it was flimsy and shook with the system. I had in total about 7 3ds systems, and 8 of them did this. And no they're not. They feel small and uncomfortable. Not to mention their positioning. Nobody had every said what you just said. Starting to think you're trolling, bud. I Can't find a universe in which they'd ever top the

7 =/= 8

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, lots of off-topic posts, but I don't blame anybody, there is just nothing to talk about. The thread has run its course. In my opinion, it should be locked until something new comes out regarding this exploit. In the meantime, let's just play the waiting game.

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
powerful? you cant even play gameboy advance on it

All I see around this thread is buthurt people acting like gurus just because they already update their switch or cant afford buying a new one.

If you are not interested why the hell are you even here???

What we should be doing is thank the developers that are working on this exploit with the intention of sharing it with us.

The rest of you should just get lost imo.

it s powerfull.... look at the resolution and look at the cpu side...
man there is no good emulator for the ps vita

you can play ps x games on it ;) much better than gameboy advance games ...

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity, how is this exploit triggered? is it a game exploit/save exploit does it require hardware at all? or is it through the webbrowser?

D

Deleted User

Out of curiosity, how is this exploit triggered? is it a game exploit/save exploit does it require hardware at all? or is it through the webbrowser?

thats a question which i have too ... i want to understand how it works but it must be software based

Reactions: ploggy
D

Deleted User

Ah, but that's just it, it doesn't say anywhere its a "software exploit" it just says "Bug" but I really hope it's a software bug :)

the reason why i am saying it must be software based its because the Team which Dumped Zelda wrote on the NFO the used an Software Based Method

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, lots of off-topic posts, but I don't blame anybody, there is just nothing to talk about. The thread has run its course. In my opinion, it should be locked until something new comes out regarding this exploit. In the meantime, let's just play the waiting game.

Agreed. And it seems like the waiting game is the only game currently available for the switch.

Apart from BOTW and Sonic Mania. Nothing really interests me.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...