JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about being able to have multiple save files for one .nds file? My sister and I share one R4, and its annoying to have to have 2 copies of Phoenix Wright on one card, just so we can play without ruining the others save.
If a game has two .sav files in one dir, you should be able to pick which one to load. Just a thought.

that is a good idea..

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about being able to have multiple save files for one .nds file? My sister and I share one R4, and its annoying to have to have 2 copies of Phoenix Wright on one card, just so we can play without ruining the others save.
If a game has two .sav files in one dir, you should be able to pick which one to load. Just a thought.

that is a good idea..
Actually, you can just copy the file and make two different names for it. I don't think that's necessary. Except if it's for real time save. Then multiple saves would be great.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 team really needs to get in it, with the new Acekard coming out and the Cyclo already out the R4 will lose it's top spot, if it hasn't already.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to spend the money for a cyclo, but r4 is seeming worse and worse, and my spring is degrading more and more. If we don't get some serious software upgrades soon, I'm seriously considering switching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-