Hardware HP Pavilion p7-1414

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am kind of rusty regarding GPUs, but I think you should never go below a GT630, and a GT630 is already bad (just passable).
You should ask someone else to be sure of what is good for price, I stopped looking at cards in the era of the GT470.

PS: And I don't think you will get anything passable for under $50, get a little more budget or don't buy (or look for something used). Probably with $100 it would be enough for something passable.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

malaken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that 70$ one will that work with my pc? if so thank you very much :) i might just get that 70$ one

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that 70$ one will that work with my pc? if so thank you very much :) i might just get that 70$ one

Yes, it will work. But your PSU (if you have the original one that came with that HP) is on the limit, 300W just as required by that card, and for sure it is just a generic barely-passable-quality PSU.
It will work, but in the future you may want to change that PSU if you find some instability. It will probably never happen anyway.

Reactions: malaken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy