Hacking Howto run GBA roms on a NDS

Gute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont know if i put this in the right forum (since its about both NDS and GBA) but i'll give it a shot.

I'm still a newbie with NDS and flashing. I've got the hang of running DS roms on the DS now
biggrin.gif
but i still dont know how to flash my GBA-roms onto it. I havent tried flashing any roms yet since i'm looking for a compatibility list and instructions howto flash in the best way. Is there a similar compatibility list for GBA roms as there is with NDS (http://m3wiki.com/index.php?title=M3_NDS_roms)? I found this list on the M3 wiki but it doesnt have many games on it. I dont remember doing anything special when I used to flash GBA-roms onto my old EZ Flash II when i had a GBA SP a couple of years ago.

I'm using a M3 mini-SD (and passcard 3) on a NDS Lite.
Hoping to get some answers
smile.gif

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well the search button might help
wink.gif
oh and a little thing called google.

Nearly all roms should work on the M3 so there isn't a compatibility list for GBA games I don't think.

Gute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well the search button might help
wink.gif
oh and a little thing called google.

Nearly all roms should work on the M3 so there isn't a compatibility list for GBA games I don't think.

Yeah, i know
smile.gif
. Since i dont know in which forum to search i was hoping to get links to the pages i need. Dont know what to search for in google either. The internet is too big
wink.gif

I think almost every GBA rom works on M3...

And for writing them, just write them to the SD card as a GBA game, in the M3 manager...

How do i know which settings i should use? When should i choose "hardware", "software" or "hardware + software"? When should i use "Real time save" and the IPS patcher?
Or do i only use the defaults?

Gute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=29411

here you go

Thank you, but thats wasnt what i needed...
This was for supercard and i'm using M3 mini SD and i've already found the M3 guide and it didnt help me much with my GBA rom problems. What i need is to know when to used hardware/software, realtime saves and IPS patching...

QUOTENo patching or conversion is need before playing. Just copy and play.
I found this on M3adapter.com. Is it true?
Common guys, there ought to be alot of you who's using your DS to play GBA games!

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users