Hardware How Would You Rate The Wii-U Pro Controller?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's honestly a gorgeous controller, probably the best one Nintendo's ever made

It's so comfortable and I actually LOVE the placement of the 2nd analogue stick. I'd say it's perfect in every way save for the obnoxious glossy design and the fact that the triggers aren't analogue (pretty big for a 2012 console) Otherwise it's really great.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a wii u pro controller for the battery, d pad, nintendo (I'm a fan boy for the most part of their controllers) and a cronusmax to use the wii u pro controller on a 360. Let's just say the wii UP is better than the 360's I'd say it's up with the ps4's controller ....this coming from a guy who doesn't play first person shooters and doesn't use a second joystick.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a wii u pro controller for the battery, d pad, nintendo (I'm a fan boy for the most part of their controllers) and a cronusmax to use the wii u pro controller on a 360. Let's just say the wii UP is better than the 360's I'd say it's up with the ps4's controller ....this coming from a guy who doesn't play first person shooters and doesn't use a second joystick.

I think $50 is a heavy price for the controller but for some bizare reason I bought the controller anyways.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think $50 is a heavy price for the controller but for some bizare reason I bought the controller anyways.
I have four from Amazon and they are all J models. $45 fir the first 3 and $42 for I while one last week. All the instruction are in J, but who needs instructions ?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best controller I used since Gamecube, and absolutely necessary to purchase along with Wii U. I don't think I can ever get used to using the gamepad as a controller, fortunately all the games I'm playing support different controllers.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
if only it had analogue triggers.

I like the controllers but the build quality is pretty god damn shitty. I have 3 or maybe 4 wii u pro controllers and each ones triggers feel different and flimsy. really cheap feeling compared to my 360 or PS3 controllers.

then again 360 controllers have their problems with a non existent dead zone and PS3 controllers i didn't like the analogue placements (and build quality HUGELY varies).

D

Deleted User

If you like the 360 controller barring the D-Pad try the Xbox One controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom