How would you define a Poketards.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
298
Trophies
1
Age
28
Location
Somewhere
XP
1,320
Country
Italy
I'm pretty sure we all have our unhealthy dose of poketards here on gbatemp, and most of us know what theu are, but how would you give them an exact definition?
 
Black-Ice. Nuff posted.

Addendum:
Gizpf.png
 
And they're also those guys who keep spamming with their pokemon hacks and attack the forum when a new pokemon rom is released, asking for how to play them.

That's 25% of them.
Their known as the Retarded Poketards

The ones that spam their hacks are closely related to TaeWong.

Black-Ice seems to be their leader.
Somehow he gets worshipped by the whole 99.99% of the Poketards.
The remaining 0.01% is Black-Ice himself.

Another name for Black-Ice is Wunderbaum.
So if you ever see him then say Hey Wunderbaum.
 
Simple - a Poketard is any person who believes that Pokemon in its current form-factor did not overstay its welcome as a franchise and does not require a major overhaul.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted-236924
Implying they can reproduce.
Woah dude. Woah, thats...
thats deep man.
Generally hurtful. You cruel cruel son of a knobstick. How dare you doubt the relationship status of such a thriving community!
You sir, are a douchebag. And you should feel bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EZ-Megaman
I suggest going back on-topic.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel the need to defend the people who are often called poketards (probably including me I guess?), but do you really need to call other people a poketard to feel better about yourself or something? yes, I hate the dozens of people who flock to the temp for teh new r0mz, and I won't forget the crappy "hacks" people make, but I really dont feel like there is a need to call them "poketards". because they're probably like that outside of pokemon too.

except for black-ice. U MAD ICE?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted