How would you define a Poketards.

Implying they can reproduce.
Womanizing isn't for Everyone.

pUz2r.jpg
 
Poketard: Anyone who has ever, ever, at any point in their life, played a Pokemon game for a duration of more than one hour and fourteen minutes in total.
 
Poketard: Anyone who has ever, ever, at any point in their life, played a Pokemon game for a duration of more than one hour and fourteen minutes in total.
Played Pokemon Yellow until the game clock stopped, played Red as long as it took to get the rest of my missing Pokemon (my friend had Blue, so I had that covered). That said, then those games were: a) New*, b) Fresh*, c) Actually good*, d) I was *14* years old*.

Wouldn't play the new ones for more than 15 minutes though, I'd have to force myself to, and in that case, where's the fun?


*Encircle whichever option you like.
 
Inferior spelling < Inferior genetics.
;o;

Its nearly twelve, fuck off.


All you've done is strengthen my resolve. Now I'm starting to understand the mind Chairman Mao.







But seriously, Chairman Mao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Poketards.

And that's taking into account the shitload of deaths he's responsible for.
 
Its nearly twelve, fuck off.


All you've done is strengthen my resolve. Now I'm starting to understand the mind Chairman Mao.







But seriously, Chairman Mao>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Poketards.

And that's taking into account the shitload of deaths he's responsible for.
Revise your mind, sentence and resolve then try again ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted