Hacking Question How would i unhack my switch?

RA-DYN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi guys, wanna ask, i have nintendo switch first gen serial code xaw1007xxxx bought it with condition already cfw using atmosphere inside sd card 128gb and always at airplane mode till now.. but nowaday i want to play online with it, so from ur disscussion (cmiiw) i just need to power off and shutdown my switch and then boot it up normally without any autorcm, dongle, jigs and etc. can make me play online again without any risk of banned in the future? . just so simple as that? neither dont need to remove sd card it is alright? sorry i need enlightenment coz still newbie with all of this stuff.. -_-"

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hi guys, wanna ask, i have nintendo switch first gen serial code xaw1007xxxx bought it with condition already cfw using atmosphere inside sd card 128gb and always at airplane mode till now.. but nowaday i want to play online with it, so from ur disscussion (cmiiw) i just need to power off and shutdown my switch and then boot it up normally without any autorcm, dongle, jigs and etc. can make me play online again without any risk of banned in the future? . just so simple as that? neither dont need to remove sd card it is alright? sorry i need enlightenment coz still newbie with all of this stuff.. -_-"

The cfw is on your sysnand or emunand?

If you have a clean sysnand and a dirty emunand you just need to go on your clean sysnand. But if you have your cfw on your sysnand and don't have any clean nand/clean backup, you are screwed and probably gonna get banned as soon you connect to internet.

After it will depend of what you was doing on your cfw, if you have pirated game or non legit app in the home menu, you are screwed, if you was just playing some randoms emulator on applet mode I think you are ok

But at the end i'm not an expert, I will let other people answer you

Last edited by Kanakops,

RA-DYN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The cfw is on your sysnand or emunand?

If you have a clean sysnand and a dirty emunand you just need to go on your clean sysnand. But if you have your cfw on your sysnand and don't have any clean nand/clean backup, you are screwed and probably gonna get banned as soon you connect to internet.

After it will depend of what you was doing on your cfw, if you have pirated game or non legit app in the home menu, you are screwed, if you was just playing some randoms emulator on applet mode I think you are ok

But at the end i'm not an expert, I will let other people answer you
thanks for ur respond, cfw is on my emunand.. so it is okay if i just turn it off and then boot it up again like normal without any dongle or jigs to get back play online?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
thanks for ur respond, cfw is on my emunand.. so it is okay if i just turn it off and then boot it up again like normal without any dongle or jigs to get back play online?
I use online that way and have been since the early days before Atmosphere and I'm not banned yet. Just as long as your sysNAND is clean.

RA-DYN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I use online that way and have been since the early days before Atmosphere and I'm not banned yet. Just as long as your sysNAND is clean.
so it really save and possible as long as my sysnand is clean right? . thanks for ur respond bro ^-^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

without any back up nand or haku33? thanks for ur respond ^-^

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so it really save and possible as long as my sysnand is clean right? . thanks for ur respond bro ^-^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

without any back up nand or haku33? thanks for ur respond ^-^

just to clarify, if your cfw hasnt been used through emummc/emunand, your sysnand is not clean. Aeroplane mode is only going to delay your ban till you go online. It is often relative to what you have used cfw for, but if you have pirated switch games, expect a ban.

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your sysnand is completelyclean and you never ever launch cfw stuffs on your official sysnand or not even boot cfw on your sysnand, yeah, go to the internet you have no reason to get banned

In my side I have a clean sysnand, never launched cfw on it and only played pirated games/cfw stuffs on my emunand with wifi erased + airplane mode + incognito. I'm not banned

Last edited by Kanakops,
Reactions: RA-DYN

RA-DYN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If your sysnand is completelyclean and you never ever launch cfw stuffs on your official sysnand or not even boot cfw on your sysnand, yeah, go to the internet you have no reason to get banned

In my side I have a clean sysnand, never launched cfw on it and only played pirated games/cfw stuffs on my emunand with wifi erased + airplane mode + incognito. I'm not banned
thanks for ur enlightnment.. maybe i should try this and hope for the best ^-^

dianezayden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well to u hack just remove SD card and restart and boom you're no longer hacked
if you want to make your nand clean like it never was hacked, then you would need to restore the nand backup of the system (the one you made before hacking the switch)
Can you show me or tell step by step. I want to unjailbrk my son switched. Coz since my ex broke up I don’t him to fix my son switched no more.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can you show me or tell step by step. I want to unjailbrk my son switched. Coz since my ex broke up I don’t him to fix my son switched no more.

The term jailbreak is for sony consoles. For switch is referred as "to mod"
If you console is a v1 unpatched, is so easy as remove auto-rcm o. Hekate and format your sd card then factory reset your Switch

If your console have a internal switch. Is better to not try so much.

Leave as is, and configure hekate to load OFW and then How to factory reset your Switch.

If you think what "un mod" your console remove a ban, you are wrong. Bans are definitives and normally are for the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning