How would i Mirror this?

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 1tb hard drive that came pre-partitioned. i want to get the whole span of the drive but in order to do this i need to reinstall windows but some of the apps i have installed are not that easily replaceable so i would like to mirror the installation as I have a 1tb WD passport..... but i don't know how to mirror just one partition. any help will be apprciated.....

Before any of you say "you dont need to reinstall windows" yes i do i have check and confirmed it is my only option

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Joom,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a 1tb hard drive that came pre-partitioned. i want to get the whole span of the drive but in order to do this i need to reinstall windows but some of the apps i have installed are not that easily replaceable so i would like to mirror the installation as I have a 1tb WD passport..... but i don't know how to mirror just one partition. any help will be apprciated.....

Before any of you say "you dont need to reinstall windows" yes i do i have check and confirmed it is my only option
Any disk imaging/cloning tool should work.
EASEUS Partition Master comes to mind, which looks like it should also let you do what you want to do without reinstalling windows.
"Quickly resize, move, merge and split partitions without data loss to make better use of hard drive capacity."
If it doesn't let you do it from Windows because the drive is in use, you can always use a live CD/Boot CD like Medicat USB (available on this forum) and run it from that, I'm pretty sure it already comes with EASEUS Partition Master on it, even if not it comes with a lot of other imaging tools.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.