Homebrew Question How would I go about this multiboot setup

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a 512GB MicroSD, and so I want to try and have a multiboot setup for my Switch, currently I have 3 MicroSD cards, 512GB for SysNAND, EmuNAND, and Lakka, 128GB for L4T Ubuntu, and a 64GB for Switchroot Android. Is there a way I can also put Android on my 512GB MicroSD on top of my Atmosphere EmuNAND and Lakka, or if possible have my EmuNAND, L4T Ubuntu, Lakka, and Android on one SD?

UnrelentingDonut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I tried out Android on the switch it needed the entire SD card, so I don't think you could have them all on the same card, but it could have changed since I tried it.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I tried out Android on the switch it needed the entire SD card, so I don't think you could have them all on the same card, but it could have changed since I tried it.
There is a way, but it involves manually creating partitions with GParted on Linux and flash the files to it in a specific order, but at the moment I don't understand it.

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I searching for the same solution the only what here i find is this (github/Azkali) but my Linux skills are bad so i don't understand this.
A dualboot solution whit android/emummc you can find here (github/Gabri3lZ/SwitchrootAndroidUtils)
Perhaps add Gabri3lZ L4t to his script ?

Last edited by evil_santa,

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Not OP but I have a question. Does multiboot require jig everytime you switch OS? I am on the fence with android install but I not really want to go through the jig again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr