Hacking [HOW-TO] Use Scene Dumps with GW 2.2 Online

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh. I literally just outlined the procedure to get around eshop not working on 7.2 emunand. The entire point of my post...

My bad i thought you were implying it would work without the hardmod. Once again thats what i get for opening my mouth without clicking the relevant link.

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i've tried 3 header on the first page for Harvest Moon A New Beginning reg USA... and it all wont work on it.. could i get suggestion for Harvest Moon A New Beginning Header?

please help me..

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Did you change the rom size in the header? Did you rename your .3ds file to .3dz?
yes i did change the room size.. cuz if i wasnt change it the room patcher would change it right away, right? and when i try to rename from 3ds to 3dz.. my 3ds wont show it.. it was like it wont read rom with 3dz ext...

guardianx71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Are you sure you are on gateway 2.2? Cause even if the header is incorrect the rom should appear and run, but unable to connect. So either you have an older version, corrupt rom or problematic sd card. The last two are improbable since you only have a problem with. 3dz extensions and you would have many other problems

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are you sure you are on gateway 2.2? Cause even if the header is incorrect the rom should appear and run, but unable to connect. So either you have an older version, corrupt rom or problematic sd card. The last two are improbable since you only have a problem with. 3dz extensions and you would have many other problems

does it only works on gw 2.2? mine still 2.1 i think thats why it wont show my rom.. thanks.. seems that i should search for gw 2.2 launcher now

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yeap. Only 2.2 . Go and download it from the official site
thanks.. i got my gw 2.2... the game showed up.. but my save gone.. it said that my save file was corrupt.. and other game just wont detect my old save file.. the online play still wont work either.. :cry:

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you go from 3ds to 3dz the save isnt usable anymore. If you switch back to .3ds it should work but then you cant use online. No there is no way around this yet. Nothing you do will allow you to use a .3ds save on a .3dz file

Reactions: Nightwish

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Maybe it will be possible after team gateway decrypt 7.0 keys ?
Nope, it's a separate issue, a save made with a header is different than a save made without a header, not sure if there would be any way to fix it, unless they develop some way of decrypting the save then re-encrypt it using the replacement header

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forgive me, I can't be bothered to read through 45 pages. I'm on GW 2.2 now, in order to get online functionality do I simply rename the file from .3ds to .3dz. I'm assuming I need emuNAND aswell which I currently don't have. Thanks.

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
When you go from 3ds to 3dz the save isnt usable anymore. If you switch back to .3ds it should work but then you cant use online. No there is no way around this yet. Nothing you do will allow you to use a .3ds save on a .3dz file
okay... seems i need to go back to .3ds to finish my old game first... thanks :)

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
-------------------------​
Frogger 3D [JPN] [CARD1 - 128MB]:
Pilotwings Resort [JPN] [CARD1 - 128MB]:
Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan Airport Hero 3D Naha Premium [JPN] [CARD1 - 128MB]:
PachiPara 3D DX Umi Monogatari [JPN] [CARD1 - 4GB]:

Size doesn't matter - it's what you do with it that counts.

Reactions: Reecey

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

thanks a lot... :lol:

is region doesnt matter too for injecting header? :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

At least with No. 1 size does not matter but god damn it, with No. 2 she really is fussy and also some times I have to patch her up to get her to go properly!!! :lol:

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks a lot... :lol:

is region doesnt matter too for injecting header? :)

I tested them on Kid Icarus - Uprising [EUR] and they worked, so I guess it doesn't matter.

And with all the people reporting success using the earlier posted Metal Gear JPN header on EUR and US games, it doesn't seem to matter at all.

Reactions: kunoir

kunoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tested them on Kid Icarus - Uprising [EUR] and they worked, so I guess it doesn't matter.

And with all the people reporting success using the earlier posted Metal Gear JPN header on EUR and US games, it doesn't seem to matter at all.

thanks a lot :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1