Homebrew How to update cartridge games

Echoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello !
To explain my problem : i bought a japanese animal crossing 2ds XL, i have PAL games so i hacked the 2ds to be able to read them. When i put my EU Animal Crossing New Leaf cartridge in the 2ds, i can launch the game but i can't udpate it. Do you know why ? I think it's asking to do the update but failing, but im not sure because it's in japanese and i can't read it.
I also have another question, the game is launching as a new save, i can start to create a city, but i already have a save on this cartridge and i can find my save on another 3ds. Why can't i find my save on the hacked 2ds xl and is it launching as new game ? Is it because it doesn't has the update and the save included the update ?
Thank you ! ( sorry if it's not very clear, im french, tell me if i need to explain better some parts )

Glorbznar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't download EU updates on a japanese 3ds to update the game you would have to find the update online or dump it from a EU console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o