How to transfer saves from banned Switch 1

i have the same issue error 2026-0002 ( 0x41 how do i fix it i cant go into my stock
The exosphere file doesn't work right.
You need to copy Shadow's CFW config He wrote before and put it inside your Hekate file (Put the right path of your SD card to your exosphere patch!!... secmon=...)
Then: RCM -> Hekate -> Launch into CFW Other PROD
 
Last edited by felfix,
I did everything as indicated but I am stuck at the Nintendo Switch logo after booting up the Sysnand CFW. Any solution for this?
 
I did everything as indicated but I am stuck at the Nintendo Switch logo after booting up the Sysnand CFW. Any solution for this?
Sorry that I quoted myself by accident and I cannot delete this second post.

Please, can anyone help me to boot CFW? It stucks on Nintendo Switch logo after succesfully flashing PRODINFO
 
Last edited by tatundria,
The exosphere file doesn't work right.
You need to copy Shadow's CFW config He wrote before and put it inside your Hekate file (Put the right path of your SD card to your exosphere patch!!... secmon=...)
Then: RCM -> Hekate -> Launch into CFW Other PROD
ok i used this config and reanmed dzs6w3 to exosphere_patched .bin and put in a file on sd card called otherProdInfo exosphere_patched.bin
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100


[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW Other PROD - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
secmon=otherProdInfo/exosphere_patched.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp


and i this get the error like 2026-0002 and i cant boot into CFW Other PROD also cant i black screen now
 

Attachments

  • pich.jpg
    pich.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited by juggletheclown,
Prodinfo finally got banned its over
I was about to ask it.
So you say the PRODINFO got banned because you tried again to transfer your saves from the Swtich 1 loading that PRODINFO and you got the error message right ?

And what about the switch 2 who got the saves from the , now banned PRODINFO ? , everything is fine on that front right ?
Im asking about as , Im planning to do the same with my own PRODINFO
 
I was about to ask it.
So you say the PRODINFO got banned because you tried again to transfer your saves from the Swtich 1 loading that PRODINFO and you got the error message right ?

And what about the switch 2 who got the saves from the , now banned PRODINFO ? , everything is fine on that front right ?
Im asking about as , Im planning to do the same with my own PRODINFO
yeah my switch2 is fine, regarding own prodinfo do you mean one you got from elsewhere or just your own consoles
 
Sound amazing , keep the community updated if anything new happen.
Regarding your question , I meant from my own unbanned console's PRODINFO
ah probably worth setting up an emunand and installing the games on it legit then moving those saves over thats what ive done. my original prodinfo isnt actually banned but i used this one anyway because i didnt wanna risk it. i setup a clean emunand for future save transferring ill only put games i actually bought on there lol
 
Is there a guide that explains how to do this with any prodinfo? As in, a generalized version of the guide from the original post?

If not, could you kindly explain how you created each of the files? There are lots of files provided, but it is not explained exactly what has been done to each file to prepare it for the new prodinfo, making it difficult to re-use the information shared here.

Any guidance is appreciated! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: tatundria
Is there a guide that explains how to do this with any prodinfo? As in, a generalized version of the guide from the original post?

If not, could you kindly explain how you created each of the files? There are lots of files provided, but it is not explained exactly what has been done to each file to prepare it for the new prodinfo, making it difficult to re-use the information shared here.

Any guidance is appreciated! :)
I wroet a blog post about this: https://averne.github.io/posts/2505...l#addendum-flashing-another-consoles-prodinfo
PRODINFO can be extracted from RCM using tegraexplorer, or from a nand dump using desktop tools.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shekan
Im trying to make a switch OLED boot with a donor PRODINFO and its patched exosphere.bin

The PRODINFO is coming from a donor console.
I have personally built and compiled the exosphere.bin ( thanks for the info found here Addendum: Flashing another console’s Prodinfo)

I have tried the following hekate_ipl.ini entries without success:

Code:
[STOCK-PROD1]
pkg3=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/stock.bmp
usb3force=1
secmon=exosphere.bin

[STOCK-PROD2]
pkg3=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
secmon=exosphere.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

I have also tried the one that @Shadow_The_Hedgehog82 suggested the reseult is the same

Code:
[CFW Other PROD - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
secmon=exosphere.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

I get the same error showed in this post:


I get the Error: 2026-0002 (0x41a)
From both Atmoshpere and HOS
I can confirm that the PRODINFO has been flashed correctly , as I can see the spoofed serial number in the HOS error screen.
Im on 20.10 AMS 1.9.1
Any suggestion would be appreciated , Thanks 🙏
Post automatically merged:

I had same problem ( error 2026-0002 ( 0x41a) and i solved removing all file suggested for transfer saves to switch 2 ( file exosphere in main root of sd card , and removing all file inside atmosphere folder that i put )
I’m having the same error , can you please explain better what have you done to make it work ? What file did you remove from atmosphere folder ?
 
Last edited by element14,
Anyone got another unbanned prodinfo lol? I got 600+ mons in my pokemon sword save on my banned switch 1 and i've currently borrowed a friends copy of Sword for my switch 2 and am just mindlessly catching mons in route 1 to then locally trade all of them from the switch 1 to the switch 2, It is taking forever and sending me insane lol
 
There is a prodinfo generator. Would these work to temporarily unban or is there trouble that these can´t generate a valid ssl certificate?
 

Site & Scene News