[How To] Transfer emuNAND to another SD card. Working on New3DS!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Zaazu, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Nicro

Nicro Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2017
    Germany
    The Void
    Well yeah, you can. If you want to switch to a bigger (or different) sdcard it will certainly not hurt to go with a 1:1 copy.
    Though I have seen better ways to do this even if I am the odd Linux person in the bunch. This should work either way.

2. MrJason005

MrJason005 √2

Nov 26, 2014
    Greece
    Κάπου
    I don't think this guide is relevant anymore
    You can just use godmode9 to do this very easily

3. SquidGuy
    This message by SquidGuy has been removed from public view by Depravo, Feb 24, 2018, Reason: unnecessary one word post.
    Feb 24, 2018
  4. Bondgirl85

Bondgirl85 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2018
    United States
    I don't understand this, when I got a hacked 3DS, all I did was a bought a bigger sd card and I put the current sd card in my computer and backed it all up by putting it all into a new folder by copying it all. Then I put the new sd card in there and copied everything to the new sd card and wa lah, everything still worked. It was the same as if I was doing it with a unhacked 3ds when you upgrade to a bigger card. Even the Nintendo website had these instructions too about upgrading to a bigger sd card. But always format the card first of course for it to work on your game system or else it won't read the files. I didn't need to use any special programs.