How to transfer a Pokémon Sword Shiny Collection .Main SAV to Pokémon Home?

alberto90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I found an amazin collection of Squared Shiny Gen 8 Pokémon, and I’d love to Restore the .main Sav on my Atmosphere Switch. I think I should use Checkpoint. But I’d love to do more: I wanna transfer them in my Pokémon Home Premium account, to use them online in my LEGIT Switch Lite, on my LEGIT Pokémon Sword cartridge. How can I “safely” connect Pokémon Home to the hacked Sword save? Should I use a EMUNand? Many thanks to everyone that can help me <3

Reactions: Willsito_GG

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I found an amazin collection of Squared Shiny Gen 8 Pokémon, and I’d love to Restore the .main Sav on my Atmosphere Switch. I think I should use Checkpoint. But I’d love to do more: I wanna transfer them in my Pokémon Home Premium account, to use them online in my LEGIT Switch Lite, on my LEGIT Pokémon Sword cartridge. How can I “safely” connect Pokémon Home to the hacked Sword save? Should I use a EMUNand? Many thanks to everyone that can help me <3
There is no "safe" way to connect it; you risk a ban no matter what you do.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Restore sav to your pokemon sword or shield then transfer into home... JKSV is your friend...

Edit: local transfer the pokemon account from one switch to the other (put the mons on) and transfer back then put into home

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D