How to track

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by youga_88, May 20, 2010.

1. youga_88
    OP

youga_88 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    I order SCDSTWO and using choose to ship my order using DHL/UPS. Now my order is shipped and shoptemp e-mail me the tracking number. I try to tracked at dhl site and ups site, but they says that tracking number is not belong to their. So where i must put the tracking number?

I got the shipping notification Yesterday

2. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    I had to wait 2 days before i was able to track my order, you have to give your order time to go through the system.

3. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Also - if you 'Copied-&-paste' your tracking number into the tracking box - make sure there's no extra space in front or behind the number

I haven't used DHL for a while, but IIRC many years ago I did order something & it wouldn't see the number (even after 5-6 days)
    It took a while before I realized that the number had an extra space on the end & that's why it wasn't recognised

4. youga_88
    OP

youga_88 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    i copied & pasted it. I will checked it again

5. johncenafan427

johncenafan427 GBAtemp Fan

May 11, 2010
    United States
    Troy, Michigan
    just go on the website. they don't update at real time though.

6. Mozstar

Mozstar Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2010
    UK
    Just keep trying it is very slow in updating info

7. raep

raep Member

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2008
    The same thing happened to me its already been 6 days and I still haven't been able to track it. Isn't there a way to like request a new tracking number or something.

8. janeyuyi

janeyuyi Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2010
    Switzerland
    China
    for DHL,you may track it at www.dhl.com,but pls choose "track by reference"on the left list,it usually to be 8 numbers like0000xxxx
    for UPS,pls track it at www.ups.com ,it usually to be H+10numbers,if it didn't work,pls try use BZ+last 7 numbers(from previous 10numbers)