How to track

youga_88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I order SCDSTWO and using choose to ship my order using DHL/UPS. Now my order is shipped and shoptemp e-mail me the tracking number. I try to tracked at dhl site and ups site, but they says that tracking number is not belong to their. So where i must put the tracking number?

I got the shipping notification Yesterday

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
youga_88 said:
I order SCDSTWO and using choose to ship my order using DHL/UPS. Now my order is shipped and shoptemp e-mail me the tracking number. I try to tracked at dhl site and ups site, but they says that tracking number is not belong to their. So where i must put the tracking number?

I got the shipping notification Yesterday

I had to wait 2 days before i was able to track my order, you have to give your order time to go through the system.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Also - if you 'Copied-&-paste' your tracking number into the tracking box - make sure there's no extra space in front or behind the number

I haven't used DHL for a while, but IIRC many years ago I did order something & it wouldn't see the number (even after 5-6 days)
It took a while before I realized that the number had an extra space on the end & that's why it wasn't recognised

youga_88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Jackthelad said:
I had to wait 2 days before i was able to track my order, you have to give your order time to go through the system.

Wow.. It takes that long? Oh well...

QUOTE(CannonFoddr @ May 20 2010, 07:44 AM) Also - if you 'Copied-&-paste' your tracking number into the tracking box - make sure there's no extra space in front or behind the number

I haven't used DHL for a while, but IIRC many years ago I did order something & it wouldn't see the number (even after 5-6 days)
It took a while before I realized that the number had an extra space on the end & that's why it wasn't recognised

i copied & pasted it. I will checked it again

raep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The same thing happened to me its already been 6 days and I still haven't been able to track it. Isn't there a way to like request a new tracking number or something.

janeyuyi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
for DHL,you may track it at www.dhl.com,but pls choose "track by reference"on the left list,it usually to be 8 numbers like0000xxxx
for UPS,pls track it at www.ups.com ,it usually to be H+10numbers,if it didn't work,pls try use BZ+last 7 numbers(from previous 10numbers)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wacko: rolling? +1